Tuesday, January 27, 2015

the importance of Justin Long as Associative Representation for "Ruiners"

I am supposed to have respect for this?
and be constantly fearful of what happens to people who do not bow down....
to associative referential
deliberately placed in film and tv..

when there is nothing nothing whatsoever I despise more than broadcast imagery and symbolism and "a collective conscious" based on New Symbols..
to "help govern a collective mind..

' this makes me the bad guy....

it has been described to me that "the crucifix" is a symbol....welcomed by the masses

as it's Evocation in those familiar with the "symbol of what "cross ' means" just by being presented with "the symbol that "is cross/crucifix" evoked a potential and predictive response in those who see such a symbol....of "GOODNESS"

(it has been explained that one who is not acquainted with "what the symbol of the cross" means will not  /would not" be able to be steered toward "reckoning s of "GOODNESS"triggered or CUED by
this symbol
and whether I like or not...
that's how the world was meant to function
whether a jackass like me...who has the gall..to write about such things...believes this is right or wrong.
I am imbued
that "THIS IS NOT a thing...a SUBJECT one is SUPPOSED to think about
and a RUINER who "diminuates "symbols such as a crucifix ...to EVOKED POTENTIAL
and PREDICTIVE response
is a truly rotten person...
and has what is coming to them,,,WHY WAS JUSTIN LONG IN THE MOVIE"JEEPERS CREEPERS" wARNED IN ADVANCE TO BE AFRAID WHEN HE HEARD THE SONG JEEPERS CREEPERS PLAYING ON THE RADIO DUMBO?

"Fuck if I know," I graph

"because they wanted that little cocksucker to KNOW what was coming...now ,in the movie "Jeepers Creepers" why does Justin Long..REALLY ,and I mean really ....thinking ...as in if someone "went direct neural ..remote neural monitoring on the character Justin Long play's mind-why does Justin Long REALLY go back to the Church? back to the HOLE,the rabbit hole?one might call it...that he and his sister saw approximately 6 minutes BEFORE! a man throw what appeared to be a body into the pipe,the hole...huh"

they always do this...
tv to them is like books they make you read in highschool...like some BIBLE! like some personality test that NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNnever ends...some Rorschach test that GOES with brain computer interface....

"it is dummy" Evan says.,"now tell me why Justine Long goes back to the hole the real real reason...not what the smart alec SAYS to his sister..but what He thinks?"

"oh I don't know EVAN should I rent the movie and pause it on Justin Long's face and study his face like some facial recognition monitor..." I graph and feel a pain in my arm...which means EVAN is sick of me ...thinking to him...like "he's" some jackass..

"ok .." I ask,I graph,"why does Justin Long go to hole"

"cause he wants kicks...he doesn't care about a body he MIGHT have seen tossed into a drain pipe Cuase if HE DID he would have stopped the car...and drove back before he relieved himself...and his brain signals RELIEVED as well physiologically,thus altering his Brain signals RANDOMLY..transiently...based entirely  on a brief spark of cerebral function in NO WAY having to do with TRUE EMPATHY!...
that is when he "gets the bright idea" to "care about someone else..."
he wants reinvigoration of some "pleasure/ adventure seeking ..type of " KICK
which he disguises
perhaps even to himself as regard for "humanity'...

shall I deconstruct broadcast methodology that indeed works in consort with Merge...meant to deconstruct..and thus understand pre and post neural firings...of those in this fascinating venture..


of course TV and Movies present NEW SYBIOTIC ASSOCIATIONS...to keep a collective consciousness...and a culture from fragmentation....and a sense of isolation...of thought that only the very worst of a society might wish upon "the masses"
if for instance one begins seeing walruses.
and if perchance the Movie "tusk" was indeed MADE..for people who "tell tails ...and report on things" that demoralize an audience like that sickening post about "The  Monster Study " and "fits' you indeed had...that XXXX knew how to control ...by being intimate with you..in a way that HE HAD TO..because an autistic ..or ONE "made" to be that way...needed to be tied down to allow anyone to TOUCH THEM....
and how dare I .."cheapen" everything ....by insinuating "smut" into ...
"progressive Arrearment"
....
"why are you so fuckin' angry Dumbo..you wanna be Frank Olsen..you wanna be Jimmy Olsen cuz' it 's the same thing to us ?'
EVAN asks...

"why BECAUSE for ONE you still call me Dumbo...for starters.." I graph..,"I don't know why..
maybe because all I get from you lately is threats..and you say "it's too late anyway"...and that "I am on the wrong side"...and because you confuse me deliberately to make me think I am "the bad guy'....

I don't hear anything graphed back...
and this somehow is the most terrifying thing they do...

No comments:

Post a Comment