Saturday, January 31, 2015

a reason for treason

the crime of betraying one's country



    breach
    brēCH/
    noun
    noun: breach; plural noun: breaches
    1. 1.
      an act of breaking or failing to observe a law, agreement, or code of conduct.
      "a breach of confidence"

    MEMO:

                   I believe I ceased thinking myself an American in August 2011 in Sherman Oaks ,CA the day I was inserted with the NPs...one really becomes "a state" within oneself when one has been rendered in such a way.Good Luck finding another to continue...Perhaps they can piece together sections of what I have written so far to continue .
                                                                                                                   James G. Bloom

No comments:

Post a Comment