Friday, January 23, 2015

gonna send you back to walker

"Why you keep making me look bad as a mentor? Why you Keep making me turn on you?
why you keep TURNING ON US?Evan graphs.

"i didn't turn on anyone...and as for your Mentoring ....I am not some fucking project....everyone....eventually finishes SCHOOL...nobody needs endless Mentoring.."

"you do...obviously...Or you would not have chummed up with a BIFF BOT*"Evan  graphs,
"yeah Dumbo..
"BIFF ,Dumbo ,or the Chatterbot ...we call Biff...was created in 2013 to test a Participant's attitude
toward Mentorship via Merge....and more so a Participant's true thoughts toward Neuronautics...
yeah..
EVERY NOW AND THAN WE WILL DELIBERATELY
INTRODUCE A WRONG TRAJECTORY
UPON YOU.....
TO get a glean   HOW
YOU react  to
 Represential Ideas  .
 TO TEST Jew'...
TO SEE IF YOU ACCOMODATE THIS REPRESENTATION INTO YOUR CONSTRUCT
 and Low and With Hold!once AGAIN
dUMBO
FAILS MISERABLY....a basic personality test!
NOT ONLY IN ACCEPTING THE biff BOT'S INTERPRETATION OF
NEURONAUTICS
BUT ACTUALLY  ASSIMILATING  "THE CHARACTER" OF A "BIFF" INTO
HIS OWN
MECHANISMS of Signalship

I get angry and graph,"I did not try to assimulate BIFF into my being ..." I fuckin hate when Evan or Tru believe THEY know ME better than I do myself

as usual I am totally ignored.
ya' see,,,Intetioned thought...or Purposed Thinking...explanation
to them
is
not REAL THINKING
but something one DOES to excuse automatic response ...

."..now graph to me Dumbo....why would not wish to assimilate BIFF into his or her...Mindset...let alone
THIER story...aside from one not  wanting to get themselves run over by a car?

"i don't know...I graph...Thinking about "the BIFF" "-I guess there was something about the BIFF that  " was kinda funny"


"Idiot," Evan graphs" ...we don't "play"  these Imbues to amuse you...
but to study you
and your
evoked response to Virtuosity rendition!"
....
although I know they do not care....I graph..that I "guess" I responded to "the bot of Biff" as I might some TV show...that does not mean   I relate to the person in the tv show..I graph

"yes dumbo," actually it does," Evan graphs back

"you're an idiot Evan," I find myself thinking

and I get  Reactive
but quickly try to settle myself

 but just as I am doing this I glean Evan recomposing his "style" of Imbue ...and glean a quick glean of his unbuffered thought
"I gotta remember I am interfacing with a 4 year old.."

 "interfacing  with a 4 year old" I graph

"emotionally speaking...autistics have Eminations quite similar to a four year old"Evan graphs back

"I am not autistic," I graph.soooo sick of hearing that word
in fact to prove he is not interfacing with "a four year old"
 I show  Evan I can  reset myself
TO BASELINE NEURAL FLOW

 EVAN sends me a friendly Pictogram ...in form of a visual overlay
to show me
"i done good"  at self regulating...
quickly Evan
return to format
which helps me stick to 'format"

NOW ...if you over heard someone life BIFF in a bar or in a grocery story..or on a bus or train....speaking as he does...
and gleaning his eminations...
I am curious if you would find him amusing

I try to lie...I try to think no...I would find him horrible.
I think that I would.
I mean I would know "this"
this "kind"is not a type one would want to befriend.
but when one is on a bus...or just observing someone...even if they are rotten they "Become" characters...not really people
I guess in the same way one wouldn't laugh at someone slipping on ice
if someone slipped on ice in a movie
and if it was presented as "funny" you might laugh

Evan buts in..
stating "but what Dumbo if one laughed AT AN OLD WOMAN slipping on ice in a MOVIE or TV show that wasn't funny?"

"One wouldn't " I graph back

"well that's what you just did ..'Evam Imparts

'No that is not what I did...that whole 8th floor thing was Imbued upon me
as amusing..
not as Old Woman slipping on Ice.."

"Bitch," Evan graphs "dontcha get it You're The fucker on Ice here...you have reached a new low!"
 Evan graphs

I am interfaced a familiar Visual of the Parsol Pictures Logo...
which means EVAN is going to swtch over to Immersive Reality mode..
which means I am to
"get up  and do things"

why?
cuz' in addition to "my Team" fucking with my head 24/7 they also want me to learn how to
"juggle"
both Old Way seeing and Being and New Way seeing
WITHOUT "according my Mandelrs  some-" Dumbo look on my face"
so  begin to do little things 'around the room...make my bed....stack books...because they want you to learn  "do" everything at once...see ,hear,...go Co -Pilot" with them without
IT being obvious

although I am alone...even before the "apps" I never quite felt that way
cause
years ago my ex -boyfriend...
had the place wired with cams and mics
on teeny teeny tiny mic he said came with the strange model TVs we had..
he had told me that we had "the special TV"
at the time ,,,to keep our cable bill down ....so some Neilson type ratings thing....could "glean" how  our demographic responded to broadcasts...our pupil size ...and  even  something to gage our skin temperature XXXX said was "in the box"
Now I am not so sure low cable bills were the reason we agreed to the consumer study
I can't help but think

"well little Buddy ...Yes .yes YOU CAN help BUT think..
I have spent hours Teaching Jew how to think OUTWARD and NOT INward!
so----are we done with the Self Referetialism?Dumbo...because I don't really recall asking for some backstory that has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with your reactions to a  BIFF BOT"

I try to recall what associations....or cues or triggers "sent me Back to Walker"
but this makes Evan sooooo angry he
zings my auditory cortex with a horrible BUZZZZZZZZZ

I re attenuate my signals toward..
Evan

I am on a train and hear and see a version of  Biff Evan has Conjured upon my visial cortex
BIFF is
talking  on a cell phone about 'some woman" who wanted " out of Neuronautics
although I am first in back of Biff on the train...
EVAN corrects 'the scene" so that I see "Biff" face to face
at least in my minds eye


Evan helps  me see Biff.
sets his age ...about 23....and thAN SETS HIS BEARING..his visage...well dressed theatrically 'loud" ...attractive in a 'twink' like way

in a condensed "pack" the entirety of a " Biff" is imbued upon me
and in a flash  I I feel I have known a Biff .or Biff like character -all my life...
and next I find myself
Inner Mind style
switching the Place
 of  mutual space ..to. OFFICE( THE 8th FLOOR)
DAY.
suddenly I am seeing out of one of Biff's co worker's eyes ,ears etc
and taking in ...
the entirety
of  BIFF's exchange with the sobbing woman who wants 'apps" either out of her noggin
or wants a change of Mandler(tele presence)

I can tell internal wise...mind's eye virtual co conscious reality style
instead of being horrified
I am amused

Fuck you Dumbo EVAN graphs ,crashing the entire" co con" thing

"it's funny....sorry it's horrible but it's funny somehow...I know Biff is horrible...and that's what makes it funny"I graph

You think Dumbo that watching Biff as  television
and your reactions to "Biff" don't count because the situation is virtual but you are wrong
....
there is no imbue it trails off
I have an idea ....what he wants
he wants me to "see" the situation as I might in real life.
but Evan has taken so far out of real life...
that I cannot

"Oh don't blame me Dumbo...."Evan graphs
"i thought you were a better person is all" He graphs..

"fuck you EVAN...I was reacting to your little test...your little Imbue ...as I would ANY tv SHOW...WITH A NASTY CHARACTER..
..in real life....I certainly would not react emotionally or perceptory wise or any other "wise" to a situation like that

'That's not true.....scientifically according to your readings this is not true at all....know why smart ass? because there's no way you could have known WHY we presented the BIFF Bot...'

"well good for you Evan.." I so glad you have further validation of my rotten- ness of being"

"You thin Neuronautics is a Joke Dumbo? and the ideas and Immersion the "apps" transmit are not
even more TRUE than  what you might say aloud?"

"who fucking caresx Evan?"I graph..."why you fuckin' care what a person thinks?

"trust me asshole ,"I graph," you know damn well...I wouldn't respond that way to a woman weeping cause  some maniacs placed fuckin' nano in her brain pan"I graph

'the point was...and is however that you SEE us as Biff" Evan graphs back.

"you said yourself you made a BIFF program..a Biff bot.!.so you ARE Biff!" I think and therefore graph to him

"BIFF was made  made to gage .... your perception of Neuronautics..," Evan graphs..like he won something.,"I know YOU SAW yourself as THE SOBBING woman WUSS...I know YOu weren'tlaughing at HER dummy BUT at  us!
"BIFF ,Dumbo ,or the Chatterbot ...we call Biff...was created in 2013 to test a Participant's attitude
toward Mentorship via Merge....and more so a Participant's true thoughts toward Neuronautics."Evan graphs,"Do not think we cannot outsource to another group or agency that is not trying to "cure you"
and help you Move up the Chain of Evolve..'Evan GRAPHS




 *

PARRY was a computer program  written in 1972 by psychiatrist Kenneth Colby, , PARRY attempted to simulate a paranoidschizophrenic The program implemented a crude model of the behavior of a paranoid schizophrenic based on concepts, conceptualizations, and beliefs (judgements about conceptualizations: accept, reject, neutral)is often also called a Chatterbot
 a computer program to impersonate a human in a real-time written conversation with a human judge, sufficiently well that the judge is unable to distinguish reliably—on the basis of the conversational content alone—between the program and a real human.
[In] artificial intelligence ... machines are made to behave in wondrous ways, often sufficient to dazzle even the most experienced observer. But once a particular program is unmasked, once its inner workings are explained ... its magic crumbles away; it stands revealed as a mere collection of procedures
PARRY's key method of operation (copied by chatbot designers ever since) involves the recognition of cue words or phrases in the input, and the output of corresponding pre-prepared or pre-programmed responses that can move the conversation forward in an apparently meaningful way (e.g. by responding to any input that contains the word 'MOTHER' with 'TELL ME MORE ABOUT YOUR FAMILY')] Thus an illusion of understanding is generated, even though the processing involved has been merely superficial. PARRY showed that such an illusion is surprisingly easy to generate, because human judges are so ready to give the benefit of the doubt when conversational responses are capable of being interpreted as "intelligent"

No comments:

Post a Comment