Friday, January 16, 2015

hard candy biz-ness

 E-Trade only charges me  around 7 dollars per trade and since my funds are limited I don't necessarily feel comfortable putting more than 55% of my options on Proxy Cyber alone...as word on high has indicated Affymetrix has been veering away from A.I. research studies toward immersive Reality based Tv ,,,I decide to "risk  48 %" on

"what the fuck do you think you're doing Dumbo...?" Tru asked,"sending a burst of high pitched screeching through my bone conductive.."What did we say about you and stocks...in the nanotech and Mind Augment Field?

"Actually I don't really care what anymore..The more and More you Impart to me "my early retirement/"accident can happen" the more I fell I need some dough to live out my final days in manner I have never grown accustomed to is all,' I graph"besides as we both know Try this Brain Computer Interface shit is all some kind of Thought Disorder on my part...and none of this tech actually exists...isn't that the company line?"I graph

"You want "the company line Dumbo ...how about this company realigns your weasel -ie rat face into  pulp...I don't know who set up this E-Trade account for a moron  who can barely add a quarter to a dime without using their fingers...?'

"Suppose some things got lost in the shuffle last June when all hell broke lose when I began watching only subtitled movies  with the air conditioning on while listening over and over to that Four Tops Cd you made me throw away..I guess I might have accidently asked *** to set up an account,I really to be honest don't remember. Might have been the crack... remember you wanted me to lose some teeth so I wouldn't bother you with all the chewing ...a move to soft foods?I graph back

"Back when you were eating hard candy and pretzels non stop...to deliberately fuck your readings,"Tru graphs,than pauses.
and for the first time in days the sights and sounds stop ...replaced by a pain in my phony bone ...that literally sending  reeling in pain on the floor.



In 2007 Affymetrix (Nasdaq: AFFX  )  biochip maker announced that it was purchasing laboratory-reagent maker USB for about $75 million in cash. The privately held USB makes enzymes and molecular purification systems that compete with the likes of Invitrogen (Nasdaq: IVGN  ) and QIAGEN (Nasdaq: QGEN  ) .  The USB purchase got  Affymetrix's foot in the door to these other labs, where it can extol the virtues of biochips, thus expanding the biochip market and its market with speculation that Entegris (Nasdaq: ENTG  ) also has it's sights on laboratory acquisition to place  product into practicalities.

"Why ATMI soared sky high maybe in  a junkie's eye"
 

February 20th, 2009
Bringing polyaniline into the biosensor field is a major breakthrough for nanobiotech but " biochips" are still considered nascent technology and patent law requires that an artisan be capable of utilizing the invention without undue experimentation however several BCI .A.I. and Immersive Reality "Groups" have been showing how nanotubes and carbon complexes can be used as biosensors—without showing exactly how the data was attained.(name withheld upon request)
[post removed august 2014]


Smaller ,Cheaper ,Faster
March 20th, 2013
 graphene that has been found to be effective in making silicon-based electronics  viable for building electronics on sheets of carbon only a single molecule thick.
Ultrathin carbon layers known as graphene  are extremely small and efficient electronic devices.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment