Friday, January 2, 2015

overfed,long haired leaping gnomes


not supposed to write...
with so much words words words
and stories stories stories they shove into me..?

and be LOYAL? to maniacs?
who have convinced me I was literally born to be a human puppet?
not for any "grand scheme" I am now convinced..
but just to see..HOW
down the line
or right now
(I am not dumb....I am not this Dumbo...they say...I know damn well there must be thousands like me...and I found some of them
Targeted Individuals
all round the world....
not for any purpose you see....
or no cold war

but just "cause we could" -----
I am more and more the enemy
and they just want me gone...
but suicide is 't painless
nor is it a sure thing...

every few months I go to this overpass...this overpass is called "suicide bridge"
supposedly
when they first built this bridge
they had like these bridge cops...whose job was to just watch the bridge
wait...
i'll get some infor
BRB as these maniacs who run things ...
have taught us is "how we communicate" these same scum
that will teach you ...that brain computer interface IS COOOOL
A.I. is amazing

and the "I" I may never have been returns
to the BRB
for our hero
(which is me)
have only just begun....
documenting
the crimes of my "Mandlers"

Wissahickon Memorial Bridge
HenryAvenueBridge.jpg
CrossesWissahickon Creek
LocalePhiladelphia, Pennsylvania
Maintained byCity of Philadelphia
Total length333 feet (101 m)
Width60 feet (18 m)
Height170 feet (52 m)
Longest span288 feet (88 m)
Construction cost$1,648,775
May 1932-opened...

thing is
                    when you're on the bridge
you see....and thus think..".man...
this doesn't seem high enough"
I still don't know how many stories  170 feet is terms of building jumping
nor do I quite know ...if even 10 stories high..is a sure thing...and  I imagine ...".man...you'll leap and be put back together...or be paralyzed and stuff...and still be some cybernetic experiment.............hmmmmm  ...whitecoats I picture or SEE pictured FOR ME in generic beard pulling ....german accents   "   hmmmmmm  how does a human organism adjust to being immobile.....what does an immobile paralyzed man THINK all day....maybe the leap would give me brain damage....and i'd finally direct neural interface in a "nicer" way.......

 
"my sentiments exactly ," Tru graphs

Chekhov's gun is a dramatic principle that requires every element in a narrative be necessary and irreplaceable, and that everything else be removed.
Remove everything that has no relevance to the story. If you say in the first chapter that there is a rifle hanging on the wall, in the second or third chapter it absolutely must go off. If it's not going to be fired, it shouldn't be hanging there.
—Anton Chekhov
Variations on the statement include:
  • "If in the first act you have hung a pistol on the wall, then in the following one it should be fired. Otherwise don't put it there." From Gurlyand's Reminiscences of A. P. Chekhov, in Teatr i iskusstvo 1904, No. 28, 11 July, p. 521
and for this reason Shakespeare.....in terms of cybernetic principle...
as well..Project DUMBWAY., if Person A constantly adapts their forward arc (based on the information from the response arc), they will be able to influence the results of the interaction.

Pacing is a technique for temporarily modifying your model of the world and that of your partner's so that both parties ARE in sych..... This matching "of mindfulness" shows the other person that you understand ‘where they are coming from’.
 Unless you take time to establish ‘a pace’ early in the conversation(or ooooooooh..ooooh how late in this journey of OURS buddy boy) the chances of a successful interaction occurring are markedly reduced. When a ‘pacing partnership’ is established communication flows freely and successful outcomes can be generated in a surprisingly short time.
ain't that so...Denny Pace?


Draft
 
 
2/11/14
 
 
2/9/14
 
 
2/9/14
..

 

No comments:

Post a Comment