Friday, January 30, 2015

larger than any lord

there is something  invigorating  about no longer being accountable for one's actions.about totally being lead by voices  telling you what to do and who to do it to
.there is something  invigorating about  no longer being accountable for one's actions
 about letting yourself be lead by visions only you see that show grand mesmerizing images that fortify my doubts.
that serve as proof that although the actions that must be taken may seem violent and wicked my actions are only to serve..

I feel I must document my actions.and explain that this Calling.be it real or only synthesized gives me rights to do what I must.
and that my actions have come from the very top.


Elizabeth Bonnie invited you to play Farm Heroes Saga

Chris Bertram invited you to play @Smiles

Joseph Marcel invited you to like his page I like Ice Cream in Winter

Anderson Meir invited you to his event Beer Shots and Sausage

.


 “

." I never used facebook nor any social media  except to explain what has lead up to what I soon must do.For so long I believed the ultra low frequency attack  I’ve been subject to for the last three years, was meant only to drive me crazy.but I was wrong.This was never "an attack upon me" but training .Training to make my mind STEEL and GUIDED.To to make me this centered.READY TO SERVE!
To make me and my thoughts NO LONGER AIMLESS but ready to AIM ,LOAD and FIRE"
for
the great Entity
for My Bettors!

 the Voice,,,I once denounced. I now understand and praise.
Who I am to Fight this Entity Larger than any Lord.
Who long ago stopped talking back-

I listen now.
only to be of use

only to gain momentum
from IT.and FOR the words the Voice Imparts

-THEY SANG! THEY DANCED! there were no PEOPLE who existed before or since
So SPIRITUAL!

and Happy in a way
PEOPLE
    are NOT
TODAY
don't let the history books fool you!

they enjoyed
working

for the common good .
THEY knew
they their
industry and focused directed ETHICS
 set the tone for
the industrial revelation! and Revolution



think of it  sensory over ride" as 
a "jump start"
to an
"all for One"
effort to "re-setting" New Man towards 
 better  things
MODERN THINGS
come only from
brief periods of albeit it
what may seem to YOU
like a abomination...

 we would not  have become
a super power
if it were not for people
simply
Bettor than in exerting ORGANIZED quantified RULES
and methodology


as much as you might believe that MOST people
once they
got over this
rigid
misguided sense of SELFESSNSS
and autonomy...
man is not a solitary creature..never has been
a tribe is not a bad thing
the strongest men
naturally RUN their brethren
not because they enjoy POWER
because they were divinated to lead
the mentor
his countrymen

slaves..what is a slave...a man is only a slave if he possesses a misguided WILL that Says
I want POWER
'I am BETTER tham Masters"
we are al "enslaved
I suppose I am enslaved by my duty to keep the masses
from running amuck ,malingering,meandering meaninglessly..helplessly

did  you not feel  that the "so called slaves"
who needed to broken
of their willfulness.
to WORK TOGETHER
for THIER OWN GOOD by the
way...ONCE
they got into the SPIRIT
of "YES WE CAN...YES WE CAN    TACKLE THIS!" if we WORK with out
spite...and derision
a sense of "a good ,healthy HONEST  labor for a collective system
is the BIG LIE!
insects ONLY know
HOW TO BE
and THRIVE
because
they lack the conceit
of individualism
the greatest LIE ever taught man"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment