Thursday, February 27, 2014

Pretty fly for a white guy/ AAV6-hSyn-ChR2-eYFP



i look up my dream
yeah that's where i at with HomeOffice
that i gotta look up facts in a sweat beaded pajamas to see..if it's possible 
what they said they will do with my soul if I do not "Be as I am being taught to Be"my my mentors
although to call "it" my dream would be a misnomer.
my dreams 
are not my own
my dreams are guided for optimal use..
the subject is pain
and how after i am pronounced dead
thanks to my cup of consciousness nearly running over in terms of neural collection 
all during the live long day 
my acquired consciousness
is almost vibrant enough 
so that even in the free flow "go" of disembodied essncse of self
although dis embodied is not quite the word...when your systematic soul ya see..if
called as non binary data
it is no longer yours ...,but the "agency" who has been given the deed of extraction..
supposedly if one is a person of worth
one's entire "being"
can be downloaded in morsels
to a new born child
it is explained an entire race of ONE THINK ONE THOUGHT could be created in one Generation
part of the games this new Village of The Damned type
will have 
is a game called ant farm
which included putting 
the extracted souls in all forms of insects ,rodents and even single celled organisms
"imagine dumbo spending all eternity as a conscious manifestation of yourself
every memory every feeling*
and that nano chip of "Ego"
being placed in a genuine lab rat.
one gets used to any thing I think...I have often imagined the kicks a cockroach might have  just" bugging" people with their sheer danger by design " looks..
oh Dumbo
you will not get used to being no Dumbo in a starfish or a moth...you retrobate
the dream is spliced with a rather amateur film-school
re-cut of 1958's 'The Fly"
me the white headed fly yelling "help me ..Help me"
only  Vincent Price is not there to put me out of my misery
who gives My Mandlers and Muralists the permission to use so much of 20th Century Fox's movie library ?it's as if the movies were made for
"dreams....

Me ...terrified ..of life eternal as the White Head Fly!
but I fight
I
find force in my wings and a sense of the awesome in my new sight!

ha ha Mandling Mauraders of Dreams!
I like my new
vrssel and I am glad to have full consciousness of my species re-assignment by Proxy!  You Fool
i think as I  join the flies and l;earn to be a fly and see in 1000 facets
like a kaleidoscope.
i fight the fear
and I am SUDDENLY 
LORD OF THE FLIES!!!!
souring over Jellystone park
picnics 
licking up honeydew and cream pies

suddenly I am no longer a fly but
the white mouse I am 
in this project
prone on a silver tray
being subject to the unthinkable
Unthinkable YES Dumbo ,because YOU can't think yourself out of think one kiddo..

*

When a photograph can be heard: Vision activates the auditory cortex within 110ms

Authors: 
Proverbio, Alice Mado, D'Aniello, Guido Edoardo, Adorni, Roberta, Zani, Alberto
Year: 
2011
Journal: 
Scientific Reports, 1, 2011/08/04.
Abstract: 
As the makers of silent movies knew well, it is not necessary to provide an actual auditory stimulus to activate the sensation of sounds typically associated with what we are viewing. Thus, you could almost hear the neigh of Rodolfo Valentino\'s horse, even though the film was mute. Evidence is provided that the mere sight of a photograph associated with a sound can activate the associative auditory cortex. High-density ERPs were recorded in 15 participants while they viewed hundreds of perceptually matched images that were associated (or not) with a given sound. Sound stimuli were discriminated from non-sound stimuli as early as 110 ms. SwLORETA reconstructions showed common activation of ventral stream areas for both types of stimuli and of the associative temporal cortex, at the earliest stage, only for sound stimuli. The primary auditory cortex (BA41) was also activated by sound images after ~ 200 ms.

Researchers turn pain perception on and off in mice using light

by Bob Yirka Nature Biotechnology (2014) doi:10.1038/nbt.2834
(Medical Xpress)—A team of researchers at Stanford University has found a way to turn the perception of pain on and off using only a light source. In their paper published in the journal Nature Biotechnology, the team describes how they genetically altered nerve receptors beneath the skin in mice, and how doing so allowed for controlling the perception of pain.at allows a person to turn off pain at will would be a marked improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment