Friday, February 14, 2014

Hand''s On /Hand's Off Tech(and technique)


the "Changeling " game became part of the game I'd
and than we
would
 play

 with
the scientists
both Layla and I met online..or insome cases..."rubbed "shoulders with

after class.
never mind either of us
ever went to college

we learned to fit in and through some money
into adult education

we just need access

we needed
a place to meet and greet

online
turned out to be the

best way "to get to know a professor or scientist ...who needed or wanted someone to "unwind' with

 ,if they asked why I chose someone older.
to "unwind"
I would say ,"I had a thing for smart.Looks are nice but don't quite get my juice s flowing or growing
and that I  liked men who could expand my world.

we'd  even play a game
you can call it ,I would say,removing my pants ,Expand My World and I will Expand your World ..


for instance what exactly IS it you teach at ****university

and no doubt ''I would hear a droll,rushed remedial job description

....no,I would say putting my pants on ,rolling my eyes notice-ably..

not like you'd explain it to anyone else.
Expand my world Blow My Mind
and I'll blow

yours

 Using extremely low average power densities of electromagnetic energy, the perception of sounds was induced in normal and deaf humans. The effect was induced several hundred feet from the antenna the instant the transmitter was turned on, and is a function of carrier frequency and modulation. Attempts were made to match the sounds induced by electromagnetic energy and acoustic energy. The closest match occurred when the acoustic amplifier was driven by the rf transmitter's modulator. 




No comments:

Post a Comment