Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Just Don't Ask me What it Was/Just Don't Ask Me what IT is










one must be careful
EVAN chimes
about insinuating during and after interface


a certain "jist"
of the
communication

gossip
is bad enough during regular exchange

but grounds for
pounding
with Direct Neural interface

I often forget that this is really happening ,that this is not simply insanity "talking' or some Thought Disorder playing tricks with my mind and perceptions.
I like you
must often
think of THIS
as

madness
if only to remain sane...you see...


The words
the Interface ..ignores my
"Jewie' Intellectualizing

EVAN Imparts
that my writing implies that
I have gotten a " feel"about a  particular Mandler

might
be taken by  The Team


as you sharing private emotional overlays
"reporting"
 you Dumbo! insights
on the
VERY NATURE
of your Corespondent
you idiot...

           do not think?Dumbo
 ...or can you only be thought to?


I look down at my hands
and seem
to see through them
as if they are gone

EVAN Imparts
that "It
will not SEEM...to be IT WILL BE "

we have Carte Blanche
in alot more ways than you think...
who exactly are YOU?



EVAN interfaces that it is good that I am taking on some of my Mentors
more
empowering thoughts on things such
as
TruGenics
and
that
       One such as I might
really consider

demonstrating my belief in a Higher Power
by
making
a small sacrifice
for the Movement
that promises
Enhanced Humanhood


EVAN guarantees that there is indeed an  afterlife.
for those
that LEAVE on their Own Recognizance
bowing to the physical,social ,psychological and neurological community
that
I simply am
a burden
 on my friends and family
and society at large

and that if I do not
take measures
with a nod to the system
and the debt  I have placed upon it

who knows what new forms my
collected consciousness might take
in 30 or 40 years
that the suffering I caused my mentors
can be placed on my collected soul
to infinity

the only
way of undoing
the damage your sick sicko mind
has done
to your bettors
is suicide

and perhaps
this
form of apology
will
ensure that my afterlife is
heavenly
and not
synthesized into "you have no idea what we might be able to do....someday...da-da-do ya?"

No comments:

Post a Comment