Sunday, February 16, 2014

mini mart mittens

Evan goes off
Saying
I am
Fucking with the wrong people

"sorry..i graph but there is kess and less prudence, is WE go along..and considering i am working as mule,mouse and monkey for people who  made my min a transmission tower and my senses a game room ...there aint no such thing as ME fuckin with anyone dawg

Oooooreally i interface,i graph,I think towards the ,voice which I now  think perhaps is not some science-ideology based self help group
at all
after all
they treat me these days
as one might a POW
detained ,restrained and re-waned
by Psychotronics

just because the voice is in english
now means nothing to me
they have made the voice sound like every actor
imaginable

and i have become convinced it would not be such a stretch
for THEM
to
simply use english in the same matter

as cover
more and more EVAN and TRU CHRISTIE  speak of
nothing but hatred toward some
senator named Rand
who they believe might fuck up

Neuronautics chance
to run one of their own for office

they are saying very mean things about this bRand fellow
and think I should
take a bus Ride
down south
and maybe
"do something"

"do what ,"Interface...

please don't tell me you are typing this directly online Dumbo!

I am not I think...all the while
picturing myself  standing in line
to buy some Newports

I try very hard to picture the cashiers face
and  make "dumbo " like statements about
"sure is cold out  .your lucky you're inside"I Picture myself saying

i visualize myself looking at the mittens and have a long winded monologue about how someone should probably not purchase mittens or even scarves at a mini mart....i make sure to keep the
inner conversation going
sending visuals to my mentors of bobble head dolls
that one DOES in fact purchase in a mini mart..

all the while typing about what TRU Christie wants me to do to this brand fellow
things i am not even Dumbo enuf to type online
I send an urgent postcard to
this brand fellow telling him to beware
people who look like transients wearing mini mart mittens


i graph to Evan and TrU
that I have my own shit to do...
as i am designing a pair of snow boots with a mechanism that releases a shake of salt before impact
and that Evan should be happy that i am
making things,,,as he wants me to learn all i can about
working with plastics and self release mechanisms of Action

No comments:

Post a Comment