Saturday, February 15, 2014

a Bet with Kato,"Prove it or Lose it Brotha"

what we need is 3 things,Kato said,tellin" me it was time to put my Money where my mouth was..


(a)biopsy needle


brain culture

thin sliced please,I joked


my nose  was still bleeding but I thought I still had all my faculties...but who knows
and truthfully
at this point "in the game" who cared

My friend worked at the Acme
and knew about my troubles with the "apps" and all

a stoner friend.,Kato.
but a friend indeed
who bet me  2 hundred dollars
if i at least tried   to
PROVE my story
that I had nano" in da' brain"..

his father was dermatologist
and his cousin
a genius smarty pants type  who lived in Russia happen to
have access to a Proton Micro Scope,A mo Town Microscope..i swear whatever you need bro

his cousin ,Kato said ,had scopes that could ,like ,see the toes on a aphids feet man

so if you wanna prattle on bout these nano bio sensors
i say we shove this  weird kinda needle I saw my dad use*
on some dude to get some kinda extract from this dude's liver
I say we take that bad boy
and
up your nose
just far enuf that it can pinch a teeny tiny piece of your brain
than we put that little piece into a baggie

and  mail  the grey matter  to my cousin Damian in St.Petersberg

thing is
 stickin that biopsy thing up your old shnozola might give ya brain damage..
you might end up bein' like  that Jessica Lange in "Frances"..

I think it over "let's make it 3 hundred dollars and 2 bags of meth"

it was an all but done deal.

"where Jeff Dahmer when you need him," I thought,on the day of the operation
that took place on Kato's  ping pong table 



Would ya like to know what kinda conversation goes
On while they're loafin' around that Hall?
They're tryin' out Bevo, tryin' out cubebs,
Tryin' out Tailor Mades like Cigarette Feends!
And braggin' all about
How they're gonna cover up a tell-tale breath 

(c) a proton miscroscope or something sim-ilar enuf

 

*A needle biopsy is a procedure to obtain a sample of cells from your body for laboratory testing. Common needle biopsy procedures include fine-needle aspiration and core needle biopsy. Needle biopsy may be used to take tissue or fluid samples from muscles, bones and organs, such as the liver or lungs

No comments:

Post a Comment