Saturday, February 1, 2014

NEURAL INTENT vs VOCALIZED DEMONSTRATION of INTENTION

my father
calls early in the morning
i had the phone on vibrate.the phone starts moving around making wicked noises.
i look at the phone moving around
like it's some pet waking me up
for treats
or to go out side.
I start thinking about pets..
"this is what happens when you get a pet..they wake you up and start making funny noises and moving around.maybe knocking things over
...cats too
if you mistakenly train them to drink milk.
i would not recommend anyone do this..as the cat becomes more like a dog. wanting stuff...
the milk i assume makes the cat
think it's a perpetual kitten..
the phone stops moving and wailing
i turn around and sink my head back in the pillow happy
sort
that i don't have a pet.
but than i start thinking of old pets i have
and wish one were here .jumping on the bed.
naturally assuming it's needs are more important than mine
which they are
because their littler than me
and don't really know
who or what is taking care of them
or if all being taking care of stops today for no reason
like a kept boy./rent boy
who's so called 'sugar daddy" suddenly finds someone
younger cuter..
with a hair cut that looks like a triangle on their head
some Boyfriend who says he will never .EVER let you go ..goes and sells your ass to a fucking Cybernetic Company cause you
had a min relapse
and crashed his mini into a mini mart


i bury my head in the pillow to block the sun
and the day
when the phone starts .again
vibrating against the bed table making fog horn type sound ..moving around
"Pick up the phone Dumbo ,"EVAN graphs,I look around to see if Ev has appeared as something..the great gazoo ..lately ,briefly an actor "I go for" on TV

I pick up the phone not because of the interface but because it's annoying the hell outta me,it;s making such a racket I don't bother checking who it is...
"yo,,what's up.."
"hello,:my Dad says,"you up?
"sorry," I say quickly getting out of bed,,"I didn't know who it was.."
"-and because you didn't know who it was ...you're decision is to answer the phone in that matter ,a 44 year old man ,with,"You what's up?"
what does one say to that
:Evan graphs maybe one doesn't "say" or Think" anything =
at "that" but just
imprints it onto their ,Shut up" I say,and than remember I 've said it aloud,to my father
"you on something..you know what they can do if you don't stat sober...I'm calling about your previous post..I think you should take it down..'

""it really is offensive ,that post ,"Evan concurs through interface..and risky in ways that a Dumbo shouldn't risk..besides we are an Independent Org...

"yeah ,yeah i say...and ask him how he is doing
i am aware that
EVAN and my team are gaging my responses
to find out what is behind them concerning INTENT
(does he really care how his father is.OR is he just following some social etiquette
there a map for that there a specific line
a width
and pulse.
that can tell

No comments:

Post a Comment