Saturday, February 15, 2014

turned

Friends, the idle brain is the devil's playground!

Trouble, oh we got trouble,
Right here in River City!
With a capital "F"
That rhymes with "P"
And that stands for Fool,

EVAN graphs...

although I must say...
you perhaps aren't QUITE as dumb as
we wished

i made sure he pictured
every
beat of my
thinking
every jump cut
every tight shot
I even graphed him  a visual of
STOCK FOOTAGE of a plane
traveling to
st petersberg

when I tried imagining the little bitty brain slice
being
studied
by some scientist type in Russia

he
lost on me...
sending me vividousities so horrible and disgusting
I can barely type ,lest  remember
the imagery...

don't get too smart dumbo
ignorance in your case is bliss..

you know not what you graph"

and i know they'lll spend the next 3 weeks or so
trying to find out-

if.................
it's
true

one becomes what one is made
and I suddenly feel a strange compassion for certain groups of so called "terrorists"




over there.

Painting through the power of thought enabled by scientists - Telegraph

www.telegraph.co.uk › ScienceScience News
May 25, 2013
A computer that enables users to paint through the power of thought has been developed by scientists....Brain Computer Interface is a breakthrough technology that  in the right hands can create a world of beauty ,elegance and instant understanding...but in the wrong hands..destroy another's mind,soul and essense in only hours






No comments:

Post a Comment