Sunday, February 16, 2014

أمريكا ليست ما كانت تتظاهر بأنها

i was born in america.
only because my parents happen to
be american
if my parents for instance went to Guam say on vacation
and I happened to be born there
I would be Guamian
or whatever the people of Guam call themselves

EVAN REPEATS 4 TIMES
and I begin typing


i can care less about America.as it can care less about me
i am considered a non person
by the men and women in high places
an thus
could be 'apped' to the gills
for human experimentation

EVAN interfaces AND I write
verbatim-


if  i really got into what they have done to be with neuro tronic weapons you would
be horrified.
did you know that they can now commandeer people as they would a car or a house ...and essentially make them living breathing  drones
with nano
to test Brain Computer Interface...and synthetic telepathy that can and i suppose will be used on the battlefield
i don't believe in American policy especially after 9/11

it was a horror of course that all those people died
and the buildings  fell down

supposedly a few carefully regimented cells
of misfits and  holy Rollers

 
did this...
 most citizens in these countries can care less about "the west"(although i doubt this is the case anymore,,how could it be) and more about their day to day activities food shelter..falling in love
a retirement program
having babies..
buying or knitting socks for the baby's feet..and shit like that

humdrum stuff
sharing a meal with friends...going to weddings
learning to drive a car saving for a "neat car"

just like us..
of course there must be some manly man fun in shooting weapons and being in a gang..
trust me Mandlers know all about being manly men
in fact
it is all that matters to
a type
such as this...

which to me is sorta what a cell is

being a gangsta..a mandler of men


certainly nothing to blow up entire cities and farming communiies about

a country that has a hard enuf time of it
now having to deal with a bunch of strangers spittin on them

and thinking of them as towel heads and sand people
...
Evan says i know jackshit about anything
and everyone in the Middle East
each and every person child etc
hates
 the usa

"not as much as me," I interface...and I sure don't plan on knocking down any highrises etc..

"you'd be too much of a Pussy to,,that's why,"EVAN graphs

i can hate the country i live in for making me a guinie pig and still not blow something up
it crosses my mind however that maybe
he's right?
maybe I should make a display of my feelings about a country that uses people as organism

i do not believe we should have
attacked an entire nation or nations for what a rather
small group of extreme -ists
set about

i am quite sure
they
the people in the Middle East
think or at least USED TO
think as much
i believe most people in any country
are just going about day to day existence
trying to get by
and think very much the same way
as  do
but to think this way
is unamerican
how was i to know that being perceived as
one who
doesn't agree with policy
of killing and killing  and torturing
an entire nation to find a band of predators



EVAN pipes in that GOOD ..thank GOD you are writing this online
now we have you
now we got written documentation of your evilness


shoot me EVAN
do you think i care? do you think shooting would be worse than
psychotronics
I would welcome it you monster




in the beginning  I went along with it
thinking in some way i was serving a purpose
just in case other's had psychotronics in mind
now.
however.I only care
about un-friendly fire
and somehow leaving this world with any shred of
soul left whatsoever....
i despise this country
and the men who blindly follow the New Rules...
...
we can shoot you for this
Evan interfaces..
please,i graph,get it the fuck over with.ya goddamn freak

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home