Thursday, December 25, 2014

when they say revenge
is a dessert best served cold.....they mean revenge
...recourse...payback...playback ...
should all be brought up against the
one who needs to be avenged
 well past
the time period the person who committed "sins" against the other (real,imagined or otherwise....)
            has forgotten about what he or she....has "done" or what the other perceived was done to them

when the perpetrator...the revenge is to be served for
has moved on...well past-the time place and situation...when he or she willingly or otherwise
caused harm to another
the other
this harm will never
 go away
for
until  the person who caused this harm FEELS the same type of harm
towards themselves

the dreams .are meant to drive another mad...
they take advantage not just of the tether,,,,,they have around...you
but the fact that a dream is had ...when one's defenses are down
when "one is down for the night:
sleep and dreaming ///are presumably when the body and the mind ....gets to heal and reorient itself
rectify or process whatever input has been received

or this is what I have gathered...from I don't know where....some Reader;s Digest magazine I read when I was 9?
or from some movie I saw last week...
I do not have ...some record...of what bits of information useful .useless..or otherwise....regarding
time .place..means of inception...means of input...face to face voice to skull....eye to screen
They
however do

EVAN graphs.that "THE DISGUSTING IMAGERY I HAVE "PLACED" IN HIM /UPON HIM
HAVE BEEN BURNED INTO HIS SPROCKETS .
THAT MY IMAGERY OF PLANTS
SOMEHOW RELEASING DMT OR SOME CHEMICAL COMPOUND INTO THE ATMOSPHERE..TO CAUSE "gROUP THINK"
TO CAUSE MASS TELEPATHY
IS SICK........THAT ONLY A SICK SICK MIND "COULD THINK THAT ONE UP"
AND THAT I QUITE DELIBERATELY INTERFACED THIS NOTION INTO HIS MIND...
AND NEXT "UPPED THE ANTE" BY
IMPARTING THAT INSECTS ....EFFECTED..NO....infected....WITH WIRELESS.
AND THE INVISIBLE TRANSMIT ALL AROUND US...
EVOLVE SOMEHOW.....TO know ....
               TO UNDERSTAND......SOMEHOW THE .....NATURE OF HUMANITY
                         VIA THE INVISIBLE PULSE AND WAVE....AND FREQUENCY
AND THEREFORE
BEGIN TO LEARN
UNDERSTAND .....THE NATURE OF MAN'S FEARS..
SERVED BACK
COLD.
.....FALSE NEWSFEEDS....CHANGES IN PLANT LIFE...CHANGES IN DMT LEVELS  LITERALLY IN THE  AIR...ITSELF AS IF NATURE ITSELF HAS DECIDED...
TO PUT MAN IN HIS PLACE WITH SOME COLLECTIVE DRINK KOOL AID ACID TEST..

(I try to think back....to "The Blob"..to what triggered me to graph these "ideas' to Evan
and recall it was
some "storyboard" session.....about
trying to figure out how ....."instant karma"
of the A.I. kind might be precipitated ....upon "the masses" that negates ....the source of it's
beingness
being technological...
but instead mystical...
divine...
........................the last things on my mind..
                             as I am forvever reminded that this 'rundown' with 'mindfuck"
is not being done to my roomates
or friends..ex or otherwise..
who only see what I say or write about as....fiction...or some form of mental breakdown....

would I ever wish "this" open mind....technology...
to be unleashed upon "the world"
.....so I might be understood

"oh now I see...what you ere talking about...'
fuck no...
but them...
........................only they know..
their thoughts are buffered..
this is no true mind to mind...
just their inflection....to make my infection of
more and more imagery....and sound
sprout more suspicions

in the dream I am with Charles.
I see him still on and off...
he too has been taken..........................
he too was raised only to be had.....

in the dream ......he and I are in my living room
but the dream makes sure I see the living room as a stage..
that there is no ceiling.
except wires...beams...rods...to hold more wires...more.tech....
briefly I see
past the wres and beams...from my point of view on the couch....where I sit with Charles..
an image of a semblance of "higher power"
but this is not G-d"
but a man or woman or computer...that projects "it's bigness.....it's vastness ...POWER
as a HUGE giant ...of man
who wants only to read man's mind
and next control what man's mind does.says.IS.
in the dream....
        I am made to see...
           how small the living room appears from....above the fake stars and fake satelites.....that
                 hang from beams on another tier of stage ....above the false ceiling
                              that keeps us .me and Charles.
from
knowing for sure.
what comes into our heads and mouths....
comes from
IT
........................whatever us.whatever 'I" there is.....
                                    is gone....
                     and maybe never was....
the living room appears as a puppet theater.
from up in the clouds...
fake or real
Charles and I look like rag dools...barely moving...
what seems sadder...is the reason we are barely moving is that we are holding one another...
but just as quickly I get up
because I know
we.that I are being KNOWN
that our every sense is transmitted to this being...this audience....that
only wants to use what we transmit...and feel...
to give "it" a SCENE. A STAGE...a starting point of FOCUS
a ;where were we" of continuity....
that is ALL the false being wants us to have...
only enough conscious.....to be aware....that another.. through technology...
or magic.
controls....not only Charles and I's thoughts...and therefore what we might say and do....but also chalers and I's emotions....to "elicit response" from one another
based upon.....
not ourselves
but some reversioned format of ourselves  being served back at us....
as our very Beingness
made this false g-d despise    that which he has re-made...in not his image
but just sound and image
for no other reason than television....theater...
sport.
              ..

 

No comments:

Post a Comment