Wednesday, December 31, 2014

facet-tude-adjustments

Charlie CALLS ...AND ASKS ME ,"if EVAN told you to jump off the Brooklyn Bridge? would you?"

I say ,"no"

"well that's what he 's doing to you...with getting you to write "reports" on Hollywood Referentials "

'I don't understand," I tell him,"I'm just doing "what My Job is.."

"according to whom exactly is THIS your job?"Charlie asks.

"The same damn people that arranged for you to be my boyfriend Charles."I say.

"well,these same damn people can now DO things TO ME....if you don't stand for the RIGHT side."

"this is THE WRONG side ...'I say

"according to who? YOU?....you never had a thought of your own since the day you were born Wes."

I begin to tell him "don't call me wes..." but it's too late ...

'your not allowed to take it down Wes,"Charlie says,"but you cannot keep going..."

"let's have a drink," I say no longer caring about anything but HIM.

I go to the bathroom mirror .to see if my MergeCosmo has indeed made me "Wes-like" in appearance...but.because I am thinking about MergeCosmo my "team' that control the MergeCosmo does a "quickchange" to "my" Cosmo....to demonstrate ,'YOU WANT THIS TO BE A FREAKSHOW! DUMBO!..well  HERE YA'GO

you might be asking dear reader how I knew the "quickchange" shift of appearance was not simply an occipital Overlay/Over Ride aimed at my Visual Cortex...
well,I know it was not ..because I felt the hundred of thousands of tiny "bots" of NanoCosmo shift around...shape shift style  in "my" face...
I stare at the mirror having seen the Morphing at "play" and sorta' wait to see it shift again...
when Proxy Cy graphs"what kind of wacko asks for SECONDS ?

to show me how much control my service provider has over me body and soul,,,everynow and than they'let me see" the wild stuff they can do to me ...
you know like inducing your shoulder muscles to freeze up...or zip zapping one's funny bone with das directed energy
das wireless all around us....
The shapeshift stuff is horrifying  but mesmerizing...I think to myself in front of the mirror...in "mid -morph"
and realize  that "this think" to myself is purposely graphed to Proxy Cy to explain to my Mandlers "why I am transfixed" by this blatant Punitive Appropriation..
this "Morphing "rarely done noticeably....

without words I am Imbued -with The Company Line-
that proxy Cyber can GIVE a damn about Intentionalities.
and the "WHYS" a Proxy
"makes up" to attempt to EXPLAIN one's automatic response .
as this type of thinking....
of EXCUSES is an attempt of a prox  making modifications to True Signalings..

"There's NO WAY! I'm gonna MAKE you BETTER LOOKING! today DUMBO!not today at least," Proxy Cy graphs
and I ,still transfixed by this "Quickchange" cannot help....(am MEANT) to see my appearance downgraded to almost monsterous formation..

"I'll meet him anyway," I think,to myself and thus to Proxy Cy

"will you now?" Proxy Cy graphs....altering "my" features to levels of "Fugly" THEY have never done before...at least not when I was in front of a mirror..."Dude," proxy Cy graphs ,"you can't even go to a mini mart looking like this "

before you go judging my Mandelrs too harshly for this
Facet-tude adjustment ..let me explain that "the morphing" is done ,according to my Mandlers....for many reasons...Mainly because Gary Rainy wrote that human disfigurement ,moreso than losing a limb or 2 was what ancient man feared most...as even than "LOOKS" widened one choices in seeking a mate..this triat..is supposedly Ingrained into human beings even to this day...even those,like myself whose upbringing was intentionally steered to proclivities regarding sexual preferences not geared toward offspring.
also according to 'word on eye"
the Morphing is to "act as a variation of Scarlet Letter  - a proxy 'wears"
so others
in "The Brotherhood of "SLAM"
can see -----what a proxy's Mandlers THINK of the PROX on that day or even that minute...
also "the looks thing" serves as a Reward/Punishment system...so one's outsides can match
one's insides
or at least what one's Mandlers believe one's brain signals "look like,read like"
also the NanoCosmo  lets a proxy "be"(and help he or she sense) different Formats of Self -
provided ,of course-
a proxy has retained enough elements of Schiz-ed Self from their Trauma Based Ritualized upbringing...
so a Proxy can be -
                                          a "Wes"
                                          and "Andrew"
                                           a "Damien"
                                         a "Karl" etc etc.
via one's capacity to Associate Disassociative Cybernetic Systeming
either via one's BCI,A.I.
TV or just some "ground bound" Team Player
doing a bit of Street Theater Suggestives.."It's all for you Damien"
                                                                     "Claude Hoover Bukowski"
                                                                     "Last night I dreampt of Man to Lay ...again"
and lately  a wee too much "Lumin/ Ruin/Crewmen"

No comments:

Post a Comment