Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Argo/Cargo/Fargo

I wake up.and for once do not reach for a pen and notebook.no story is reeling through me.the voices are muted.the dreams I had if anything seem
as if ...made
to be as mild mannered. as my own day to day existence. I wait.
to hear and see EVAN but -he is far away...little vestiges of 'voice"....sound...
little ripples of occipital overlay....sight..
but no sense of "real' connection with my Mentor..
My ward. my captor.
I wonder what I did wrong...to make them
go away..I am not used to thinking anymore without tether.
without tele-presence
without my every thought . my every Mind to Mind "post"
My every Mind to Mind 'text" being' transmitted...
and I think ,'what is the point of having thought...or experience. Without
ability to relay either to another?

I turn on the TV to at least have some sense of input.
some semblance of tele-presence
but the TV is a one way" interface"
the content ,in real time not geared nor steered to whatever thoughts .or images. or memories
nor" themes" that run .that play ..through my mind....and although the Sound and Image on the screen .on and out the speaker  "makes me' place myself in the character's shoes. and wardrobe..
The Immersion or lack thereof is not what I am used to.
luckily I see in a commercial a woman ,an extra...in the background of an ad for a new model cell phone whose looks and demeanor remind me of a camp counselor I had when I was a pre teen.
but there is no sense of my senses..or this foggy recollection of Association being transmitted and therefore possibly used .
of use....as 'Starting Point" .
Trigger...to 'send my cognitions"
back to
camp.
the
phone ad ends
    and a "hip' version of Santa Clause appears on screen.
      a visceral symbol so broad ,so standard in collective consciousness
                                                  and so 'in it's "right place" and context(as it is December 3rd)
that IT triggers nothing in me..but a vague
     reminder...I must buy *** a gift.

I wait for an occipital over-ride.
 some spark of overlaid sight.an equivalent
        of stencil...of plasticine transparency transmitted over my visual cortex
           usually based on Evan's interpretation of what might be incorporated
              upon my own seeing...based upon both whatever shapes...gradient...shadow
                   outline..pattern ... my own traditional sight now seeks ...as if to help
Evan ...move ...
my .
or his
waking dreams forward...backward ,inward and outward...
The stylized 'hip' version of santa is still on the Tv screen
and I wait,accostomed by now to Evan's "playfulness"
his rip the wings off sense of FUN
he has
altering my brain states...my very sensory perceptions...
one gets addicted to 'it'
every day reality....just doesn't get my blood flowing
like the sheer terror of being truly someone else's vehicle
someone's action figure
someone's bitch "by way of  Direct Neural Interface" as if sensing my
mind slogging off all muffled -ness of sleep to rise
Evan graphs me an occipital Overlay...'horns growing out of Santa's cap"
....as 'small stroke'- I can sense Evan 's soul or lack thereof is just not in to 'it'
and thus
in to me....

Evan ,is trying a new tactic lately.
Over emphasizing the "new reason"I have "been tagged"
he wants me to be hyperaware now that my every reaction to the stimuli he projects ...up my
mind is
being judged...
I now "take note' of my own responses as if studying myself
as a Martian might...
I gage my own reaction to his own half assed interface inducing me to 'see horns on santa's cap'

specious
                  innocuous....The same Evoked potential as one might have if a person sees a mustache drawn upon some Gap model model on bus stop billboard...

"not quite "the devil inside" they seem to want from...expect
and incite in me...

evan imparts that the last occipital overlay...
"the horns on santa" came not from 'my team" of Mandlers but from a pure brain computer interface based solely on predictive response...and that the fact that this image was transmitted upon my sight
 showcases the very  anti social synaptic signaling
that only Neuronautic's via  Merge will
cure me of...

I graph to evan that ,'if' we have 'gone back to a simple  BCI format rather than a true direct neural interface with a Mentor Mind to Mind 'session' based solely on Predictive Response governing my
Perceptions than the assumption
that
I
want to see horns on santa was NOT based on my neural desires of perceptory extra sensory
attenuation
but upon pattern recognition correlations'...the equivalent ,dear reader of one ordering for instance
a wallet online
and than receiving pop up ads ...and or e-mails concerning
wallets
for the next 3 years -as if one needs a new wallet ....every day of the month..

' I CAN'T WORK WITH YOU WHEN YOU'RE LIKE THIS,'evan imparts

"when i'm like what exactly evan" I graph,knowing what he will interface next...

"talk about Predictive Response based on pattern recognition,' he graphs back,I sense however beyond the words incurred upon my auditory nerve
what Evan thinks via the bio sensors bonded with the 32,000 or so neurons in my amygdala
that indicate I was correct in my forethought that Evan was thinking when he thought to me 'I cannot work with YOU when you're like this'
his intent rather than "VOCALIZATION' WAS ,'I CANNOT work WITH YOU WHEN YOU GET all JEWIE INTELLECTUAL...'

RECENTLY DUE to some CONCERNS that
certain articles had been published in a Australian science Journal indicating the wide discrepancies
in Advanced Technology Laboratories whose 'job" it IS to be "discrete" CONCERNING DISCOVERY
and academia WHOSE FUNDING requires a total transparency
was growing smaller and smaller
due to the failure of Google Glass 'to thrive'

Recently DUE to Proxy Cyber's concerns that some of my documentation
"may not be -taken- as irrelevant as they first concurred
an inadvertent series of interfaces by a Mandler in Training
revealed to me
that evan had been told to stop using the term 'jewie" -to Dumbo
'as death threats withstanding via interface and via the "street theater' aspects of being" made "
HUMAN TEST SUBJECT
the 'son of bitch is still ! writing about IT"

ya see...dear reader...
(for the sake of Evan and 'my team' STILL processing the discordant algorithms concerning
my Synaptic Sequentials on  November 27th 2014 )
the JIST of my 'short comings" concerning my tether to my "Mandlers" is about
standardizing this technology (while it is still being 'discertionized' for purposes
that
are as
'self evident '
as  the  myth that the powers that Seize ...truly consider all ' we find these truths to be self evident  that all men are created  equal "
.........
ya see' dear reader
THJE JIST OF MY SHORT COMINGS CONCERNING MY TETHER WITH MY CAPTORS
who
"APP" ANOTHER with Merge bio sensor technology
(as one might)
 mickey another 's drink with rohipnol
as to
           have a LEG UP concerning competitors
ALSO wish to standardize Direct Neural  and Brain Computer interface programming techniques
and
Merge bio sensing technology to 'transcribe and catalogue  another's 'thought style'
to make this technology You dear reader
assume is 'the stuff of mediocre(to almost unwatchable) Jonny Depp and Keanu Reeves films

the "jist" is to make "mind read transcription" and 'mind and perception augmentation" via
electronic means
so simple that as they say ,'even a child could do it'

What do mean Dumbo?"; Evan graphs..."about discrepancies of Signal Sequentials on Thanksgiving Day?"










 

No comments:

Post a Comment