Wednesday, December 17, 2014

1965 (Pre-set Input for Participants for Assumed Technological Advancement(direct neural interface )

 ..in the early 1960's it was assumed that by the 1990's microprocessors would be biologically rendered to enter a human organism's nervous system and thus mind and could and would be able to transcribe neural transmitter's signal systems into recordable "language" that might be able to be sent wirelesslssly to either another human organism's brain or a computer that could decipher and therefore transmit "feedback" to these signal systems.... for empirical methods of investigation it was decided that a cross demographic would be "pre-fit" to receive these  theoretical devices(implants) that would be "easier to use effectively  if a social scientist had first hand knowledge of the input the human organism had  "placed" /in he or she ahead of the technological timeline .To do so measures would need to be  taken to parcel out  of "pre-mediated" input by raising the organism in a "stylized" environment based primarily on standardized associations and therefore cues that could theoretically be "read" when the feasibility and inevitability of a biosensing device was developed as "neural prosthetic" . The input ,pre scripted by "fostering parents (actors) would be based upon all matter of  social psychology pertaining to how a person's  thoughts, feelings, and behaviors are influenced by the actual, imagined, or implied presence of others, including assumed Tele -Present deployments (Brain /Computer or Direct Neural Interface)...using current methods of Mind Assuagement using electronic apparatus that could bypass natural hearing (frequencies and pulsed microwaves "taken" by the mind (not the ears) as words and thus ideas. (Voice to Skull Technology). also methods of holography that could "present" much in the same way  presumed technologies regarding Artificial Intelligence and bio/electorical apparatus that could imbue images and visualizations upon the occipital lobe rather than "vision" only being received by the  cornea et al.....to induce in the human organism thoughts, feelings, and behaviors including  all psychological variables that are measurable in a human being by current standards of recording via mechanical means (cameras ,microphones ,EEG,MRI) Assumed advancements in Perceptual Influence will hopefully validate our belief that another's  others' presence or more so  implied  presence via Tele-Presence Technique-ing  that we are prone to social influence even when no other persons  are genuinely  present, such as when watching television. Social psychologists typically explain human behavior as a result of the interaction of mental states and immediate social situations and Artificial Intelligence and " virtual realities".
 (name with held  upon request  1965 ,revised 1971)



I GRAB FOR THE FIRST PEN I FIND...TO WRITE DOWN AS WELL AS I CAN
tHE wORDS
THAT GREET ME

.A RED PEN.THE RED PEN CAME WITH A PACK OF FOUR PENS

.i WAS UNAWARE OF THIS.
and EVAN in a huffing ,petty mood ....quite unlike him
graphs at me like I am a 6 year old....
(you have any idea how ...childish it is being someone's "vehicle"....someone's Cybernetic Project/Property...
PlayStation?

and now Evan going on.. about the red pen being ....a mighty fine example of my capriciousness concerning my lack of
awareness.....to my surroundings...and "how I come off" in these surroundings
to others

if he could ....I imagine he'd be throwing me into some highchair...
or some car seat wagging his finger in my face...
the images I cannot help but send him
(of him being some nagging mother figure ...infuriates him.
my imagery has indicated .....I Inner Vision his Beingness as "some archaic version of nagging wife....or mother...
and EVAN.my Mentor will not be thought of in this manner
even passingly


oh the days when I could hide my thoughts
I can't help thinking
the days before I agreed to this chip shit...!!!

...something ODD is going on with EVAN
he has indicated that I can get a lot of people into trouble
with some of my.....recent ramblings
but graphs that "I must at least FEEL ...I can speak freely....as this is all about Evoked Response...and adjustments so one "app-ed" for interneural interface does not feel confined by the technology
(Unless as EvAN iMAPRTS one IS ESSENTIALLY making himself SO IRREMITTINGLY IRRESPOENSIBLE
ONE DESERVES TO be confined byinduced  Perceptual terror
but this
graphing about
was about me not buying pens correctly....stuff "My Team " never cares about
but Evan imparts it's indicative !
 of how unfocused  and unalert I am these days.(EVAN  insists I do not "go round' and about looking like I am 'some puppet ....version of joan of arc....and shit...and LEARN to assume some KIND of DIGNITY....and "not let IT show''''that I appear to be seeing things...with Quirky glances at nothing ....
that often EVAN insists ...."make "
Instigate he graphs
- others look at what I appear to be seeing ...that I know damn well  nobody else can..
.and that maybe just maybe  I am doing IT on purpose...
to" put down the product"
he rails at me through my "apps'
through me senses
...that I am not so ahead of my time anymore....as test subject.
that things change fast in the Mind Augment Field and I am
"playing a dangerous game"..
he sounds stoned.....unfocused...
odd...
....I am not used to him being or sounding ,seeming hesitant

...and kind of prefer the fearless "old Evan" nebver afraid anyone would or copuld ever "find out" about the "apps" they put in my head

You aren't so ahead of your time Dumbo.. google glass will be repackaged as contact lens
and those who purchase the new format


will see as I do

and I can bet they will train their eyes not to "give it away" they are wearing them
know why
cuz some
hood might just trample them in the street and poke their eyes out to get them...

and I should be lucky I don't have to wear contacts to see this "New WaY''' or any kind of hardware anyone can steal or beat me up to get
and
i'd better learn how to train me eyes
not to LOOK like I am LOOKING!
of course Evan mentions nothing about
 the mind scanning shit
for a genuine Brain computer Interface to "mean anything"
probably because HE KNOWS
it MEANS nothing TO ME

it's all for them to "learn"
not me


"cool it with the tv shit ....and referential and associative shit with Tv and Movies

when you chime off about that SHIT you're talkin' bout Ruuuuuuuminatti like bizzzness
and those folks
are as" why so serious as serious can be"
and would love to have a dead outsider artist on the roll call
......
The team doesn't mind you takin' a swipe at their R and D."...Evan graphs
but ...."My Team' cannot be held responsible for
raving on about associations....and tv and movies....FOR MOST PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT BEEN MADE HUMAN GUINIE PIGS...WITH SWARMS OF TEENY TINY BOTS BONDED TO THEIR DENDRITES tv AND mooooVIES
ARE aRTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE    for now

AND OF COURSE,of course
there will be .....some concurrent
connotations to iron out eventually about steering away not toward any .....referentialism that might Cue another ....in any way

..........but NOT quite in the STYLE
your presumption that Situationals regarding "Street Theater " Conveyance will be enacted upon "real consumers'
instead of test subjects........is absurd and only makes me aware that you ARE a man of limited capacities concerning Heightened Reality Enactments done ONLY on your lot..
for data.....and theory
what type of maniacs do you think we are
YOU?
you who wants to think for himself ....sure does one hell of a half baked job of it Loser...druggie...lazy man
RUINER luddite

"you finished Brotha?" I graph...
for once it is I trying to sooth Evan and not the other way around...or something....I promise him nobody believes a word I write....
that
they never will

and nobody is gonna get in trouble....not on my watch

"I graph

"Your watch,?Dumbo?your watch...?...He emits,witha tele present tone of end of his rope..
that he has failed in his mentorship  of me...
that I am trying to wreck their project..
Evan Imparts,
"for now "yes....
 there are CONTROL elements instilled into certain aspects of film and tv...primarily to remind ParticIPANTS
IN THIS FANTASTIC JOURNEY
THAT .....just because you might feel victimized ....and intruded upon....by certain aspects
of "this social experiment
one would much rather be a MOUSE
than a RAT in the Proceedings
as rats unlike mice are not  unassuming
and therefore a  possible THREAT to various corporations who have entrusted you 'with "product"


I graph ,"that I  feel it is my duty....
to ensure that brain computer interface and mind transcribe technology NEVER ever be used
by the tv and movie  industries
that might naturally   take advantage of how certain symbols and common reference points (often already created by the Industry)   may sway
a population...either before or after this
 technology is publicized

"IDDDDIOT this technology was never supposed to be publicized.....what would be the point of hAVING mIND CONTROL TECHNOLOGY IF PEOPLE KNEW ABOUT MIND CONTROL TECHNOLOGY ....WE KEPT YOU GOING WITH THAT BULLSHIT ABOUT THIS BECOMING A CONSUMER ITEM....!

eVAN CALMS DOWN AND GRAPHS

"your ARE A TROUBLED MAN ....your art displays a troubled soul.....one of those Types whose main goal in life seems to be to attempt to dismantle....Collective Consciousness
and Patriotism.
.and WHOLESOME  Collectivism ..which IS by the way Dumbo WHAT  TV is
TYPES SUCH AS YOU
...because their signal systems
.by some deranged fluke of BIOLOGY  can not partake in the wonderful NORMALITY of social cohesion....
LET ME EXPLAIN SOMETHING DUMBO
                              you were brought up to be
                                 this Meager version of Manhood...
                  quite deliberately
we needed a version of
degenerate and went out of our way to make you
                         AND BREAK YOU
please don't credit yourself for your wretched world view
or insights of SELF MADE  madman
                                      for we not you placed every ingredient of
 your role
 in this
quite in advance...
well before brain computer interface was possible............. something called the Frey Effect
                        when you were a kid
all through the night and day SOMETHING CALLED  Microwave or silent sound was imbued upon you

 nearly every word
 or idea you ever had

was not your own
but ours
all sent
to  bypass your dumbo ears
and land
in that gray place betwixt them...

and wouldn't ya' know ...the first time Dumbo begins actually thinking for himself
he TURN against
we who made him

tv and movies ...that's all this was ever about

"what was your first memory dumbo.....wait....I have it right here...
it was written 3 years before you were even born...lover

No comments:

Post a Comment