Thursday, December 25, 2014

the acquisition of experimental data seeking to understand how patterns of activity propagate in the cortex and temporal lobes

"whats this dumbo"?Tru....Christie Imparts...

"ahhh bad dreams ...Tru...got some adrenalin or something going in me head...
made me
want to.....sorta' come up with a backstory for some of your Tele-Presence
specially...
that composite of female voice
that
you all developed to "keep me on track"
maybe none of this seems real to you....or is ...
but that 'chick" shhhhhoo does make quiiiite an impression
figured I flesh the bitch out a bit...
give her a bit MORE presence......
I presume through my readings
she's REPRESENTATIONAL in schematic and semantics
based upon
some type of composite of various Evoked Responses I have made since 1994  (or well before that..i do presume...

for the sake of all of us in this journey.....I shall write a bit of some nonsense...about phones in the late 60s and early seventies and such ....being used on hook or off...to provide a data base of thy great great WALL OF SOUND brotha'

as this fits neatly into OUR consensual verrrsion of eventage
that I just be a loooooony tune

"they say it's Good for business...." Tru graphs

....."fro Singapor toooooo Witness"

I graph a quick ....inadvertent "thanks to Tru" for calming me down...

"it's Christmas buddy......go smoke some crack or something..."He graphs..

not after "that insight" pertaining to .....augment by chemistry brotha'

DUMBO WINS a ROUND.finally

"bbboooooooooyaH!" I graph back raising my hands in the air

Tru,maybe cuz' it's Christmas....send me an auditory overlay of crowds cheering and cheering!

Neuroscience Research Techniques

Science News (Pop Sci)  -  Dec 23, 2014
 
 
University College London researchers have developed an innovative way to understand how the brain works by using flashes of light, allowing them to both 'read' and 'write' brain signals. The new technique, described in Nature Methods, combines two cutting-edge technologies for reading and writing electrical activity in the brain. First, genetically encoded activity sensors enable neuroscientists to engineer nerve cells to visibly light up when they are active. Expressing light-sensitive proteins in the same nerve cells then allows these cells to be activated with flashes of light. By combining these two techniques, the team was able to both observe and control brain activity
 in mice.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment