Saturday, December 27, 2014

the artist named Frank Mills(on september 12th .right here)


("fear of flags"2001  house paint and acrylic and marker on wood pane   1 ft by 4 ft)
I  graph them...to cool it with the Dumbo
and call me frank Mills again like they used to ...
or damian...
or "dexter"
or even "hey dummy "(at least the way they used to 'say it'/graph it....) was a hell of a lot NICER than
even when they call me Frank Mills now...
which is like hardly ever..

like a decade ago...
they started what they called the Bone Conductive hearing ...like when I was a kid...
(which they said was to help low Functioning Autistics....
and would make me 'smarter and more focused ....that it was like Adderal but via pulsed signals...from this little box thing they lent me
which kind of looked like those old cable boxes from the 70's...
they said I was to only use it when I slept...to only put the box on at night...and than ....
do drawings based...on what I "picked ' from the bone conductive hearing...
than like in 2000 they got me an art studio and said
bring a second box....to only be used when I drew and painted....cause they said
'my art was too...unschooled 'to work" without me adding words...
\like a comic book to the paintings...
...so just write on the canvas and wood we give you..
what we say...and you'll have money for cocaine and stuff and even an apartment and stuff.
...but lately ...I just don't want to write words that come out of anyone but me
and they say
that's too damn bad...isn't it...
and a bit too late
 

No comments:

Post a Comment