Thursday, December 18, 2014

Sandoz Stylized Seamless Dissolves in Virtual Reality "Crossover" and 1973 Imprints

As Timothy Leery once said to my father Evan Imparts,"concerning REVVING UP ONE'S pineal gland....AS TO oPEN UP ONE'S bRITELITES ....SO ONE's COSMIC CONSCIOUSNESS IS NOT HELD CAPTIVE IN IT'S DORMANCY CAUSED BY YEARS OF MAN'S DOMESTICITY TO THE DOMINANT TRIBE THAT WANTS ONLY FOR MAN TO CLOSE ANY STAIRWAY TO THE STARS HE CANNOT CHARGE THAT MAN TO ASCENT TOWARD.
..if ONE DOES not BEND A WING ...IT WON'T FLY
...IF ONE DOES NOT StEEP A CHILD IN WHATEVER SEEPAGE AND WEEPAGE THAT MIGHT REACTIVATE MAN'S NATURAL ATTENTUATION TO ALTERED STATES ...ONE IS DOING A DISERVICE TO THE CHILD"
"WHERE in the fuck's name do you come up with this shit ," I graph not up for thinking to myself let alone another...I put my pillow over my face...closing my eyes..
.but SEEING none the less...and hearing More the More....drums...and Evan's rather "lame " imagery of Jungle...
""fuck you," Evan graphs...pumping up the volume of "jungle wihich seems very CGI to me....like Evan isn't "trying....
"It's some backround ...shit...some way of making this easier for you to take... King Dumbo...all "by the book ....scuse" me for not bein' my playful self...
he briefly flickers a Visage upon my Visual Cortex-making me see a little skull and bones type of thing going on
and some warner-ie brothersish depiction of what I reckon is me in a big pot of oil with rather politically incorrect depictions of savages...
just the same
me in a cauldron of boiling oil or not- I am happy he's made an effort...
and groan when the interface turns all national graphic-ie again

Deep in the heart of the Brazilian Amazon lives the Satere-Mawe tribe. To become a man in the Satere-Mawe, a boy must stick his hand in a glove woven with bullet ants and withstand their stings for over 10 minutes without making a noise.
According to the Schmidt Sting Index the bullet ant has the most painful sting in the ant world. It’s described as “waves of throbbing, all consuming pain” that continues for over 24 hours. In fact, the locals call the ant, hormiga venticuatro because the pain from the sting lasts 24 hours....

there is a liberating feeling .in coming to the 'co conscious "realization that every single idea I ever had -every sense of the little bits of bee's waxing and waxing poetics and beatings and jabs and jousts I received in childhood because of "my bad behavior...and the "bad inappropriate things 'that came out of my mouth" were not because OF "me PER SE...BUT THE "ME" MY TEAM designed for a sociological science experiment...hearing over and over that one's Mother was a essentially "A Girl Named Sandoz"whose main function was to "be stylized" and "show up On Set" mainly to wear certain patterns of dress that to this day make me thing in fractals...in hexagons and swirling Swirlocities my Mandlers insist has imbued me with the right frame of Visualencities to help create Inner Vision Dreamscapes that will help future consumers slide in and out of terrestrial based realities and virtual based reality without that jolting sense of a didactic FADE In FADE OUT .JUMP CUT...that the average Man on Neural Read not raised with Ritualized Abuse( to force..or at least cajole a subject's mind to "go Moonlight"...and REACH beyond complacent capacity so the subject might provide .... a sleek SANDOZ BASED BRAIN SIGNAL of steely dan like seamless "to and fro" to help those not raised Mad Dog Badda Bing to use some of collected Neural data so they to can "Go out there" into Alternative Realities... Beyond "the See"




 

No comments:

Post a Comment