Sunday, December 7, 2014

tech week

the guy...
the guy whose voice
I like...
who sorta
imparts to me.....in a way....oooooh I don't know a human might
...
"while I can understand your thinking you need some leverage
as participant....truly a man whose neurons are literally tethered to levers...and such
can not afford to seek to much of it.............................................."
"go fuck yourself,' I think to him
"imparted like a only a man truly fucked could," he graphs.....
"rather dead than read man,as they say," I graph back
" I am rather sure this will indeed be the case.....however in the mean time
..If I was 'thee" and not just in a postion to "sample thee"
I might consider....WHY....we,"your team" presented certain stories to you....pertaining to the economics of the Mind Augment Industry and the "Priceless "
of an attained
"Final Destination " pain reading,- lover....,' "he'or "it " or whhhhhatever graphs
"I ain't your lover dddddude,"I graph back.
"now THAT hurts," he graphs..."don't go breakin' my heart and maybe I 'll ease up on breakin' your mind a bit ......
just
'sell me" that ya' love me....sometimes..
that you appreciate
my efforts...
think of this sometimes as Project Bumway
Bum....
and cool it with the "leverage shit" or
we'll outsource you
to a Biotech Firm ....you really don't
want under your skin....
do you recall an article about some
Chick down in Mmmmmmme -keeeee -Co
like whose
hair follicles
suddenly turned into
---what was it {I hear him say..or Pantamime "saying to-some guy
on "my team"
yes ..yes snake scales.....
lover
if we wanted to ....we could make you 57 varieties
....
but if you "cool thy jets" we can begin introducing ..im-bue-ing upon you
57 shades of gray...if you survive tech week---
quid pro quo
like they say
in da' movies............
be this a false "g-d" or not
simulated reality all up your chips...which
never forget are OURS
has certain truths -to be self evident
"that all men are NOT equal...."
and certainly not a manchild
on the wrong end of "the line...
"Mind Your Mandlers Dumbo
and if I were you
I wouldn't present this
as tooooo much of a Freak Show...lest it become one

"American Horror Story" style season 2 and 4 combined.the guy...






 

No comments:

Post a Comment