Saturday, February 28, 2015

adventures in modern recording (part 2)

I work on the 9th floor of Proxy Cyber.
I make  $230,000 a year.
my job is simple enough..
                                           I use software I had a hand in developing so my low wages
            suffice
- as I made a killing with several patents...in the early 90's
                                           making a program that ....well, kills people.
or at least encourage
most to kill themselves..
..sometimes all it takes I a little "extra push" to make another ...well..
.fall.


I don't have to come to the 9th floor
to earn a living ...who can live on $230,000 a year?
I come to work because I enjoy
getting "out of the house"
and because I like my work
I am not the retiring kind....
                                         what I do all day is LISTEN
                                         and WATCH..... I watch monitors that display brain waves
 acquired brain signals
                                         and how these signals react to sound
                                         primarily vocalized speech
 based on the brain wave displays and the
sound ...that wave,that spike ...
evokes . than .I match the pitch and tone
and feed the data into an algorithm based  program
which quite precisely
match speech patterns concerning  cadence,pitch,tone  and so forth
 that aquired "brain map "discovers   make "subject" recoil and squirm
                                       Often I "sample" one's phone calls...
                                      to get a "glean" if the recoil...the "squirm"
                                       to get  an idea if the sound is sematic based or associative -ly based
for instance based on 'the sound of one
                                      being survey-ed ...mother in law, ex -wife or husband etc.
I  next feed 6 or 7
male and female voices
I have gathered that I know empirically
  disturb the
emotion based brain  signals
Proxy Cy also gathers

 the 6 or 7
'voice stylings" of Male Voice
and 6 or 7 "voice stylings " of  Female voices
are next fed
into a computer that
 make a synthesized version
a "mash-up"
of the input of  female voice and male voice
that will most effect the "subject"
as a single "combo" of 'Voice" based on the neural data
                                      to create  what I call an assemblage  of " voice style  ' is most grating or disturbing to the individual
we have gone to all this trouble for
so the "assemblage: of "The Voice"
                                             which can next be  sent straight to auditory cortex
  can have the greatest impact of the individual chosen
to be part of "our survey" studies
concerning instigated "silent sound'

often  we have records(recordings)
of voices one has heard all the way back in jr high and so forth
concerning bullies.
 And or teachers who 'work for Proxy Cyber"
 on those special cases
of "subjects" whose teachers were placed
in their school...ONLY to be ...used as
stimulus...........................
for control group.. for these necessary  sociological studies.

you will have to excuse me ...I have an incoming call I must listen to.

Yours.
.

                                     
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment