Wednesday, October 8, 2014

The Zeigarnik Effect is the tendency to experience intrusive thoughts about an objective that was once pursued and left incomplete . The automatic system signals the conscious mind, which may be focused on new goals, that a previous activity was left incomplete. It seems to be human nature to finish what we start and, if it is not finished, we experience dissonance.
                                                                                                                                                           
Mmm, well I got a woman mean as she can ......
Well I got a woman mean as she can ....
Some-a-times I think she's almost mean as ....

She gotta ruby lips, she got shapely ...., yeah,
Boy she makes ole Roy-oy ....
I got a woman mean as she can ......
Some-a-times I think she's almost mean as ......

Well I ain't braggin', it's ..........
Everything I do, well I sure do it ....
Yeah I got a woman mean as she can ...
Some-a-times I think she's almost mean as ..., well
                             

No comments:

Post a Comment