Saturday, October 18, 2014

Reality Check ...(a real check 50 bucks...thanks ****)

Dear J**,
" For years I believed you were  crazy.......you were  Ok before you went to LA...I knew you did drugs and a lot of other things you shouldn't have been doing but nothing prepared me for what happened to you in 1994...as more and more information comes out about certain things  ..I am believing now you didn't make a word of it up....You were terrified to speak about it..than....
You went back to  LA in 2011....and they did not only the same things to you  but things beyond my current  comprehension..(Thank God).I feel awful what they did to you in 1994...what we did to you as well ...how we ignored what you said as "druggie nonsense"...and believed you went mad-either from drugs or I don't know what...there is no history of serious mental illness in your family..You admitted to me that you "hooked" and met some strange men...who took him under their wing...once they had your confidence they began "playing with you" with technologies that I had never heard of ..something you  called Silent Sound ... Voice to Skull... both...than you just stopped talking about it..you seemed so scared of "them" and this too I took as further "signs" of delusion..the internet was not  prevalent than...and there were few places to go...or books to read to verify your account.... you said they kept it up for months..Still, it was your choice to go  back to LA in 2011 in my opinion because you were lured back their ... that something about someone wanting to "really push the  art" I was skeptical...worried. I didn't say anything ,I should have,....What they did to you this time in LA, in Sherman Oaks...was a far cry from silent sound.. and Psychotronic Testing....You were set up...A.I. and BCI and Virtual Reality...bio sensors..? Why did I believe you this time...why because the way you wrote about it...I was never more proud of you...especially because you are not writing this for financial gain.In retrospect I believe they had it in for you for starting to write about some of it ...and the paintings you had done (some of them) I had written you could be " taken the wrong way"....I warned you to be careful what paintings and stories you  posted...But secretly I was proud you did what wanted to do...to be honest I sort of preferred believing that you were insane I know what they do to people who don't keep their mouth shut...I remember what they did to Frank Olsen...in retrospect we screwed you over as much as they did by not believing what you said. I hope you can forgive us, because we cannot forgive ourselves...

Keep writing ,keep fighting....

let :them" do what you what they will
that seems to be
the new policy concerning nearly everything and everyone--


P.S. I found this ...I look "up things now...I even Google now

                                                                                                               Love-
                                                                                                              ******

Directive 5240 1-R, 1994, gives open permission for those under surveillance to be used for remote experimentation. It's no coincidence that this particularly undemocratic and evil move was followed in 1996 by a significant increase in the number of satellites deployed for the purpose of civilian surveillance and harassment. Over 20,000 satellites currently target and silence countless people worldwide (est. 500,000 plus) as a result of such bad laws. The victims are not openly confronted as that would remove any feigned excuses and leave the perpetrators open to all manner of accusation. Instead the methods used are covert; employing high tech' to remotely torment and deceive victims without leaving evidence. Often targets are tricked into believing they are having psychic, medical, psychiatric, religious or even alien experiences (which they are not). This leaves them discredited as they vainly seek help from ignorant or complicit authorities (police, MPs, doctors, media etc). This leaves them neutralised and possibly even silenced on the issue they originally raised. This, along with various research aspects, is the purpose of the exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment