Sunday, June 21, 2015


"and all at once .
like a miracle happened !
the Visions they Stopped ! and the Voice stopped
it's yapping!
All I need promise
is I don't say no more
about direct neuro weapons
or what the testing was for."
 


I’ve come to a big decision regarding this and other  blog. Over the last four years, I have written many blog posts about my  schizophrenia and my battles with mental health problems in the past and I believe I’ve written all there is for me to write on these topics. So I’m closing this blog.

  I want to move on from my diagnosis of paranoid schizophrenia and put it behind me. I believe this is the best way to move forward in life. Living in the past will only mess up my chances of a good future so I’m living in the here and now.

 I’m am no longer living in the my delusions .I no longer believe that brain interfaces or synthetic telepathy are real...
I must stop calling myself a Targeted Individual or a Human Guinea Pig.
I have an illness,that's all.
My doctor says the longer I give in to these thoughts. This false reality I have dreamt up to explain my illness the harder it will be for me to come away from this place.

"this place" the doctor said does not sound like a safe place
in fact it sounds terrifying.
would it not be easier for you to think that your so called communion with  what you call "Mandlers" is only about  a chemical imbalance in your brain

finally it is.
finally it is easier.



 I have  decided not to keep the blog up. There is a lot of darkness in it, and I feel it  might instigate others with my illness to believe in synthetic telepathy and human testing instead of getting proper care.


Jim Bloom June 22 2015
 

No comments:

Post a Comment