Tuesday, June 30, 2015

bluebinary variance(external/intra-neural intefacing of the Binay Re-allocated Mind)

Tru Christie demands I do not "regress" and FIX the old blogs.
as they are to be demonstrative
just in case
that all of this was done -to make me smarter.

well than I graph maybe I should just go back and erase them all
because this IS NOT being done to make me smarter.
it is being done to hurt me

and Tru next explains that
Old School teaching had a lot to do with discipline
and the use of fear to trigger new neural pathways..

yeah Tru I graph back and Joey Menegele' was just fuckin' around with human subject's eye color to make them look better.

"In fact Dumbo...that IS exactly what Joseph Menegele' was trying to do...
for once old Dumbo..is understanding "The New Way"

"which seems to be ONLY ABOUT your WAY or NO WAY" I graph..

I cannot get the images of concentration camp victims now out of my mind..
and thus Tru's

and Tru graphs me a smiling face..

"Now ..How we gonna FIX that?"*

I have been here before with "my team" this is what they want ..from me..
"fixing "
mind pictures.
getting rid of images too dangerous
to think to another.

this is where I drew the line years ago
and now is when Tru graphs
If Jew' don't DO IT ...we'll get another Jew' close to you
even if you kill yourself..
they will know WHY they were "chosen"

do Jew understand DUMBO!

I try spacing out like I was little
but I can't ..

I try to break "the rules' which keep changing and go back  to variances..and the weird math they were trying to teach me about sound and image..
3 members
Hemlock Society and Targeted...
 
but I go to my page...and see if anyone has come to save us
but Tru reminds me ...even if you had the decency to kill yourself..
you will know you are taking someone with Jew..
we'll do the same exact things we did to you to them

Thursday, April 24, 2014


1965

(The Zuse Z3 Computer 1941 Berlin)*
 
 
 

"to rebuild a system one must first crash the system" is mainly what Gary Rainy
took from his meeting with
the Professor
who spoke about binary code
being the present language of computer systems...

"rather peculiar don't you think?"the professor said..."that the language of computers, even in 1965 is zeros and ones....
purportedly we're
still grunting like cavemen in this field
after 2 decades.."

Gary Rainy wanted to know what "language' computers of 'the future" might speak in...

"what sort of future are we talking about here 5 years ...20 years or 3 years ago?....there are several futures happening at once  are there not at least hypothetically ....there's the future on Time magazine.....and the future....in "a class' or "classification all it's own.."The professor touched the side of his ear...

and Gary touched the side of his if only because he wanted the Professor to know that he was attuned  .

"let's start with 20 years....I suppose that the current work being done now is "20 years" not 5 years...
in development...and not opened to discussion ..except maybe for those who might have a hand or a handwritten check in it's development.."Gary laughed .Too loud

only to see if the professor would laugh

the two of them
"seemed"
in equal emmit-ance
as they had
when introduced
at the party being held for
 an Industrialist
 who had put up a large stipend for a new wing of this

particular

university

Gary looked at his wrist.
he had no watch
but said," it's getting late"



let me give you my "work " number<" Gary said pointing at
the phone

Gary scribbled some numbers on a check he removed from his chest pocket

the professor placed his hand on the phone and made a gesture with his hand
a limp wrist.
he opened up his desk drawer and opened an envelope and  tossed some photos of a man doing something to another man that made
Gary turn the photos over.



The professor
got up and closed the semi opened door to his office and than opened it a little
 while posturing a "who cares  shrug
sitting down he placed the photographs carefully back
in their envelope
and back in the drawer of his desk

" ...I will have to speak to some of my colleagues...but I can tell you this much ...the next phase of computing has to do with ...creating algorithms based on the human mind...and how the human mind works....after all the human mind is the most sophisticated working computational system we know of...a bit beyond zeros and ones..

The professor leaned in close, his eyes seemed to be "reading the room, reading the tie clip and all the buttons on Gary's person,

Gary pretended not to notice but now knew without a doubt that whatever information he now got from this man would matter perhaps more than he initially thought
the professor
picked up a paperclip
holding some project
together on his desk
and began
stretching and folding the wire
into any
shape
'                      that came.
to.

mind.
.
there 's some Off the Grid studies with  deep electrodes investigation
on
some
Participants
about
 how the Mind perceives and integrates data.

in fact there are some children
who have been
optioned
 in Canada
in fact
they were
Born
to
"Be'
 Tests.*...

it's very exciting work.......

but
               as you might understand ....this type of work ... might 'come across " a little too
Progressive
to some types..

Gary watched the professor play with the paper clip...
and wondered
what insight he possessed
in the field of
Science
that
 made him
an acquisition
to the
"a little too Progressive types"
who
thought as Gary did that Science-and the Ideology of Science
far surpassed
any

qualms about
Individuated Exploration
or
perceived "exploitation"

The notion that
someone who changed sides


might be swayed
once again
to alter allegiances

 Neuronautics seemed to appeal
to many

who believed science and not sociological trends
were always
what moved
man
to
Higher Path

 there's a hospital in Canada....and a prison in Illinois..***
it's not some thing we talk about, not really the professor said looking again at the numbers on the check....."

let me give you my HOME  phone number Gary Rainy said writing a new set of numbers on new check.

*
Konrad Zuse  was a German inventor and computer pioneer. His greatest achievement was the world's first programmable computer; the functional program-controlled Turing-complete Z3 became operational in May 1941. Thanks to this machine and its predecessors, Zuse has often been regarded as the inventor of the modern computer.
Zuse was also noted for the S2 computing machine, considered the first process-controlled computer. He founded one of the earliest computer businesses in 1941, producing the Z4, which became the world's first commercial computer. From 1943[ to 1945[ he designed the first high-level programming language, Plankalkül. In 1969, Zuse suggested the concept of a computation-based universe in his book Rechnender Raum (Calculating Space).
Much of his early work was financed by his family and commerce, but after 1939 he was given resources by the Nazi German government.[Due to World War II, Zuse's work went largely unnoticed . Possibly his first documented influence on a US company was IBM's option on his patents in 1946.
** Karoly Ereky a Hungarian Agriculturist coined the word "biotechnology" in Hungary during 1919 in a book he published in Berlin called Biotechnologie der Fleisch-, Fett- und Milcherzeugung im landwirtschaftlichen Grossbetriebe (Biotechnology of Meat, Fat and Milk Production in an Agricultural Large-Scale Farm) where he described a technology based on converting raw materials into a more useful product.[3] He built a slaughterhouse for a thousand pigs and also a fattening farm with space for 50,000 pigs, raising over 100,000 pigs a year. The enterprise was enormous, becoming one of the largest and most profitable meat and fat operations in the world. Ereky further developed a theme that would be reiterated through the 20th century: biotechnology could provide solutions to societal crises, such as food and energy shortages. For Ereky, the term "biotechnologie" indicated the process by which raw materials could be biologically upgraded into socially useful products.

***Jose Delgado’s development of the Stimoceiver in the 1950s that controlling human behavior by electrode  one step closer to reality. The Stimoceiver—a miniature electrode capable of receiving and transmitting electronic signals by FM radio—could be placed within an individual’s cranium. And once in place, an outside operator could manipulate the subject’s responses. Delgado demonstrated the potential of his Stimoceivers by wiring a fully-grown bull. With the device in place, Delgado stepped into the ring with the bull. The animal charged towards the experimenter – and then suddenly stopped, just before it reached him. The powerful beast had been stopped with the simple action of pushing a button on a small box held in Delgado’s hand.

Dr. Delgado, a neurosurgeon and professor at Yale, received funding for brain electrode research on children and adults. He did research in monkeys and cats, and in one paper describes the cats as “mechanical toys.” He was able to control the movements of his animal and human subjects by pushing buttons on a remote transmitter box. In 1966, Delgado asserted that his experiments “support the distasteful conclusion that motion, emotion and behavior can be directed by electrical forces, and that humans can be controlled like robots by push buttons.”

An 11-year old boy underwent a partial change of identity upon remote stimulation of his brain electrode: “Electrical stimulation of the superior temporal convolution induced confusion about his sexual identity. These effects were specific, reliable, and statistically significant. For example, the patient said, 'I was thinking whether I was a boy or a girl,' and 'I’d like to be a girl.'" After one of the stimulations the patient suddenly began to discuss his desire to marry the male interviewer. Temporal-lobe stimulation produced in another patient open manifestations and declarations of pleasure, accompanied by giggles and joking with the therapist.

Brain electrode research was also conducted independently at Harvard by Dr. Delgado’s coauthors, Drs. Vernon Mark, Frank Ervin, and William Sweet. Mark and Ervin describe implanting brain electrodes in a large number of patients at Harvard hospitals. A patient named Jennie was 14 years old when they put electrodes in her brain. In their book Violence and the Brain, [65] photographs show 18-year old Julia smiling, angry, or pounding the wall depending on which button is being pushed on the transmitter box sending signals to her brain electrodes.
Dr. John Lilly describes the technique of electrode implantation. “Electrodes could be implanted in the brain without using anesthesia. Short lengths of hypodermic needle tubing equal in length to the thickness of the skull were quickly pounded through the scalp into the skull. These stainless steel guides furnished passageways for the insertion of electrodes into the brain to any desired distance and at any desired location. Because of the small size of the sleeve guides, the scalp quickly recovered from the small hole made in it, and the sleeve guide remained imbedded in the bone for months to years. At any time he desired, the investigator could palpate [rub] the scalp and find the location of each of the sleeve guides. Once one was found, he inserted a needle down through the bone. After withdrawing the needle, the investigator placed a small sharp electrode in the track made by the needle and pressed the electrode through the skull and down into the substance of the brain to any desired depth.”

Monday, October 20, 2014


binary variance(external/intra-neural intefacing of the Binay Re-allocated Mind)

fetishize certain aspects of Eastern European "incidents "that occurred between 1936 and 1945  into a variance of "themed" Go-Go Bar in 1966 (San Francisco),Evan Imparts ,otherwise consumer Tele-Presence is OVER begin it begins ....                                                      

a fetish,Evan Imparts is 
an object regarded with awe as being the embodiment of potency.
 
"while the colors red ,black and white
symbolized ONE THING in the 1930's and early 40's
 
these colors (and yes Dumbo ) I know black and white are not really colors..
meant something quite different by 1966
at least in America
 
Satanism,the Occult...and a very jarring very sexy combination of go-go boots,a mini dress and a cap...
 
a long black boot .often worn by members of the SS by 1959 became a "must have"item for gay men into the less white bread aspects of sex... by the early 1960's many rock stars wore such accoutrements
as well as UNIFORMS that in the 1930's and early 40's in Eastern Europe might have Inspired fear in
other quite parenthetically induced lust in followers of trend setters who for instance wore leather or police type uniforms
also police-ing caps
all matter of .."occult" and /or military  symbolism
 
authority is sexy
not scary
 
what we need to do is convert in a binary way every single symbol of Nazism into
a new variable
 
Lets for instance -a Black Leather  SS Trench Coat=S and M and thoughts of what this tall man with tight sort hair is hiding under is jacket...
 
(guns probably, I graph angrily)
 
A gun yes,But Not one that shoots bullets Lover..
 
 

Targeted Individuals Holland   5/19/14

you were raised without affection or attention ..or any love Dumbo Verkuilen  ! because we needed you to only want accolades and "likes"
you son of a bitch

son of bitch is right Tru Christie.
not "that there's anything wrong with it" I graph

YES.YES there's something very very wrong with THAT Tommy Walker is supposed to forgive his mother ..Son of Rosemary forgives his mother..

Maybe if you paid me what you paid Ira Levin and Pete Townsend  MAN...I could have stayed on script is what you'd llllove me  to write.

Your evoked potentials demonstrate that IF someone paid you to write it like HEAD STICK you would

No...I don't think they do..I graph

the machine never lies Dumbo but you do..

kill me is all I ask..and tell me that graph is not 100% true..

nice try throwing Smedly Butler's pic up...strange how you can use a true patriot to turn patriotism and service into Freakshow.

dude you put "apps" in my head...you told me I was raised to be razed...how can I not be a freak show you maniac....

Autistics are supposed to have very strong moral codes..

I am quite sure GENUINE AUTISTICS do...not one's made that way cuz' you had the babysitter's boyfriend molest him when  he was 4...

IT is something one must respect Luddite piece of human ectoplasm..

ahhh just re -mix my signal..I too am a bit confused by this strong moral conviction and suspect it was transmitted upon me so I could be an example of BREACH..right?

Something like that...

so this isn't real BREACH...it was instigated breach..

NO! DUMBO! this display of breach was supposed to insinuate you had values...and some kind of natural 'self law" that over shadowed  governmental laws. ..to prove a point that this technology must be classified a weapon of mass destruction

So only you can use it...for fun and profit, I graph ...as I inadvertently ..or purposely graphed as much from Tru

he sends me a visual of a puppy.
and graphs that," the very wealthy have needs for kicks
and kicking things besides dogs when they get home.."

people..I graph..and start drawing a nother "avatar is people" poster for Proxy Cyber..they DO pay me ..for art..
although they say the art is ONLY collected by people who like seeing how a sicko paints..
so ONE DAY all sickos might be detected early..
by things they draw..and the SICKO signals that are the P300s of the Brain Map

Bad people who deserve to be targets.some can be puppy people ,Tru graphs
.
Bad people who like ruining things Real People have been working on for 50 or more years ...
are not even good for that
and just like that
the puppy  only I see goes away..and is replaced by all kinds of nasty nasty images of elongated faces and dismembered body parts..like one of my team saw the painting  Guernica ..and though HMMMMM.
if we could only bottle this painting into a weapon to shove right into someone's visual cortex..

and dreams Dumbo...dreams we can stretch out ...
play with time..
tweak the REM to feel like infinity
use the direct energy to give you sleep paralysis

So I have gone to another level!
I graph...knowing this isn't game....I just can care less..what this is..
it's for money..for tv..for reactions to tv ...and just a mind fuck..I want to blow my fuckin' head off...I wan them to feel it..
I wish I could do myself in SLOW KILL style.for them
but isn't that what I am doing.
isn't it the same
?.

Congratulations Dumbo...you have sunk to levels so low that all new levels have and will be  created for you..in fact...we're really thinking now seriously and not dreamily !!
of uploading your stinkin' soul
 for all time   into forever
so we might keep it in a tiny petri dish in a museum
the dish of DUMBO will be very small but very conscious...
and little wires will be attached to the little cells
of deaf dumb and blind kid
screaming as his cells divide Painfully ...
INTO PIECES AND PIECES ..

cells do not feel pain when they divide.

we will MAKE them feel pain..just for Jew'! Tru Christie graphs.

sounds like a party.
I graph ,sending Tru a visual of me examining my nails -the wrong way
next I think of the smell of nail files..
and than
move onto inner visions of nails..
and my nailing one of my eyes wide shut
and the other wide open

Tru tries sending me visuals of women in Burkas and and men in headwraps
and I go and shake their hands before kneeling on a little prayer mat

and Tru sends a jolt of pain all down my head
which makes me pray louder in my head and in my mind to Allah..

next my new foreign friends and I grab little cloth American flags from a garbage can filled to the brim with such useless symbols
and begin burning them!!!!!! ...

and for the first time I realize even
if I am in a petri dish
dividing till the end of time ..
I might have these memories  and feel in that dish somewhat OK

I WILL MAKE SURE ONLY DREAD AND TERROR  are included in your emulated brain Dumbo

I run away in my mind with my foreign friends and begin shooting arrows at the sky hoping pure magic will make the arrows fly up past the apogee and knock out space based weapons..
satellites for Tv and internet ...we'll get used to it

we need some "so called " 3rd world time

and suddenly the apogee. The idea of space placed in my head by Hollywood
becomes filled with
space aliens
ALSO placed in me and everyone by HOLLYWOOD

which me and my foreign friends.  despise
more than I can even emit .


*

Monday, October 20, 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment