Saturday, January 18, 2014

(foundations of A.I. ) 1948. Project Paperclip


when one is crazy
    one is no longer
responsible for themselves,Bobby had thought

whether the
crazy
 that was becoming Bobby Benton
was simulated by mind modulation technology
or something organic


what did it matter

both "worked"
the same......to the same end...

a thought disorder
 like schizophrenic is not deliberate and is categorized as an affliction


Synthetic Schizophrenia however is deliberate
and is catagorized as an accomplishment

" microwaves , pulsations and directed energy  to induced  psychic trauma
is nothing  new..."the Voice  explained

the voice,the Artificial Intelligence
The Torture Device
used by
 Men That Manage Men.
The Handlers.The MANdlers
      had become so sick of Bobby's Thoughts(on the subject)
 his nagging need for explanation-

he was becoming a Book one wanted to put down
repetitious
willful
infantile
disturbed
just as the technology intended.
his mind.his emotions and his upkeep were sliding toward breakdown

Clear. 

empty

NEW

to keep his thoughts from looping round and round the whys and wherefores

the TEAM gave him the equivalent of a Cybernetic Powerpoint Presentation
so
tedious and so flinty that perhaps's Bobby might just
MOVE ON


The A.I. spoke in a pedantic voice similar to old slide shows one might have seen in high school

Bobby could almost see

the scratches
and burns on the film strip

The VOICE which usually sounds like Papa Rainy"


is purposely monotone ..




words out of nowhere


appear 
on a blue curtain 
reading

                                          


PROJECT PAPERCLIP :ALL ABOARD !AND ALL VERY ABOVE BOARD!"



1,300 NAZI SCIENTISTS say so long Strudel

HELLO Apple Pie!




the VOICE
speaks over the "stock footage" that comes in 3 second intervals over the curtains
for a moment Bobby feels like C3PO
firing holograms


as real as the Voice is ..
.as Real as The Seeing IS
there is no There to THEM
to IT
no emotional  connection

it's as if he 's in a lucid dream
but someone else's dream
he wishes someone was there
to see
and Hear
 what he sees and hears...

Projections
all black and white 
generic 
serious things he has seen before but not holographically 
not by some fiddlings with his occipitals nerve via energy field and mega hertz
but he tries to focus on the "story" rather than his own curious problems
if for no other reason but
to find some clue
A Boat moving past the Statue of  Liberty
Ellis Island
The Scientists being checked for typhus....etc    while THE VOICE
                                                                                   EXPLAINS


"The key Scientists who had created the methodologies of Mind Manipulation
came over by sea and aeroplane .... President Truman and the Powers that Seize decided that it would be in our best interest to open our doors and shores to Nazi Scientist who had been part of "the machine"..Some 700 Jet Propulsion experts who all but helped us WIN The Great Space Race and 600 or  so Mind Control Experts that would  help us understand the psychological aspects of Influence and Consciousness Conversion of a Mass Population


The Hollywood sign appears on the curtains


The Voice switches style

to  Walter Winchell frenetic 


A photo of the scientists picnicking at Griffith Park


Next 

a photo of a scientist in a movie studio..standing next to actor Cary Grant


"There is a need to understand the  "style of persuasion" that helped  market Adolph Hitler and the  3rd Reich.." The Voice says,"to a mass audience that appeals to The Moguls and Change Makers especially in Hollywood,The Voice states

".By 1950 many of the scientists were  "living large"as they were welcome with awe and open arms by  universities ,hospitals and laboratories all over California.
                                                              *******

I wake up wondering if I missed any of the "slide show"
I do not know what day it is..
so much easier ,Gary had said,to be without
ego
with ego ,Gary had Imparted,one fights integration
imagine having an ego like yours Bobby if you were a fire fighter..
all going in different directions.
nothing unifying them except
a uniform


Bobby had previous worried about
The Voice
which seemed to Know all his private thoughts
not liking him

and The Voice assured him
it would "like him"
only if he never held back

one of the methods The Voice had used to ease him into
Open Mindedness
was
to encourage him to think
his most embarrassing ,private "sick' secret
and see what happened

off hand he could think of nothing

and The VOICE
began a "riff" of rhyme and resonance..
using sound
and recall of voices in his head
of his mother,his father

scaring him...

to give

to give away more private bits of himself...

but than The Voice was
angry
angry the Bobby had not even attempted to "play"
to hold back"
saying
" there must  always secrets
"a better man"
does not give away

Now I have THAT IMAGE of you in my head
I see you as a 7 year old wetting your pants at a birthday party
and that is all I will ever see you as
until you can learn how to BLOCK that thought

How ,"Bobby asked.Bobby graphed,Bobby interfaced

That
I will
teach you
if you let me...The Voice said

"how are we gonna teach him that huh?"A mentor said,over"hearing with his headset,the thoughts being sent by another member of "The Team" to Bobby Benton's brain..

Rolling his eyes.The Mentor castigated Bobby for sending him juvenile imagery...
and began repeating the words
"potty Pants Potty pants Potty pants...
until Bobby curled up crying like a ball bug in the corner..

"Thats' How we teach Him."the mentor said removing the headset
                                                       *****

Dec.13 2013

last thursday my shrink says he used to think it was a good idea if i wrote about my so called "delusions"

"they're not delusions I would say and say ..have you ever bothered to read "it"I say

"I read bits of it that I can understand.It seems to be an obsession,this blog.A dangerous one at that.."he says

"if you don't belive it's true..that things were done to me...to make me like i am now..that have jack shit to do with mental Illness why is what I am writing about in anyway dangerous .." I respond

he says"contrary to what you might think ..I have in fact read quite alot of your writing,including much of the scientific references you've included as what I presume are touchstones for your readers TO PRESUME what you say IS TRUE..I have spoken to colleages who are in the sciences and they agree that much of what you write about is possible..but probably not being tested on humans at this time..Furthermore they say IF it is possible that you are a Targeted Individual for Human Experimentation by "whomever" my colleagues say that "he's probably making things worse for himself  by writing about IT..and if he's not already a Targeted Individual(a test) he's sure opening himself up to BECOME ONE by his very action of writing about "things he really should stay away from..'

"it's a free country.." I say although I wonder .So much of what WE SAY,according to Gary Rainy is a AUTOMATIC RESPONSE

my shrink knows I was once in "a group" or what he says is a "cult" back when I lived in LA in the 90's and he does believe THEY put all kinds of shit in my head and perhaps gave my drugs to "move me into some kind of false belief system..but he says that does not account for my aural and visual hallucinations.He does not believe in "the dots"..he does not believe in the nano particles that literally make a man someone else's"game piece'

The Dr says "that while they are in fact working on virtual reality and A.I. and nano chips these things according to experts are at least 10 years away to functionality...if they did this to you..i have a question.Why You?

"I used to live on the street.I was a druggie.i did what I had to do to get buy.I was easy prey for human experimentation..Neuronautics got me off drugs for a time ...it's not some cult..since it's beginnings The Movement was based on Science,,that's why it's called-"

"That thing they use,"The Dr said,"to test for "lies" is not science.."

i cannot help but get angry,"They are Way past that...trust me..You are a Ruiner..no wonder they think all shrinks are idiots...you don't even have an intuitive sense to you..to Know without Knowing .I feel sorry for you..'

"Yet you keep coming here for medication .Don't you..tell me..explain to me that one please..Because I understand This Group is very much against psychiatric medication.."

"I don't want your fuckin medication..."I yell

"I thought you said it helped you be less scared of THEM.."he says

"No..you mistook me..YOU should BE SCARED of US!"I say leaving the room and the perscript ion on his desk





Nov 14th 2013---- E Tattoo Patented by Motorola Reads and Encodes Thought by Anna Marie Kukec 



E-tattoo
Motorola Mobility has filed a patent application for an electronic smart tattoo that can intercept subtle voice commands, subvocal commands, and subconscious thoughts.





It has been known for decades that when you speak to yourself in your inner voice, your brain  sends neural signal to your vocal apparatus now these signals can be delivered outside yourself.....

The actual patent speaks of picking up an “auditory signal” from a tattoo, and converting it into a digital signal that can next be transmitted and encoded by others...if this is not disturbing enough recently it has been discovered the patent for the tattoo speaks of "other" benefits of "mind reading" engineering.."as the electronic skin tattoo can be imbued with a galvanic skin response detector to detect skin resistance of a user. It is contemplated that a user that may be nervous or engaging in speaking falsehoods may exhibit different galvanic skin responses than a more confident, truth telling individual."

No comments:

Post a Comment