Saturday, November 1, 2014

angles in america

"Yo Dumbo"..A Voice ,not Evan Imparts
 
"you want us to stop?
 
you want to stop seeing  things A New Way?
 
we can stop
 
but than the real fear would start wouldn't it?
 
Where'd my Mentors Go?
 
Why'd they stop trying to "fix me" and guide me?
 
Maybe I was found to be an Unresolvable
 
on earth
 
as it be
 
in MY NEW HEAVEN....
 
this isn't Psychotronics..dummy
 
it's Cybernetics
 
and it WORKS
 
 if you DON'T
 
Jerk it...
 
you're on a short leash brotha'
 
cuz'
 
every time we give you a longer lead
 
you FUCK IT ALL up...
 
and we go back to square one.. it's about Blurred Lines
 
not White Lines

you  MAY THINK you're the Protagonist "in this story"

                             

your a demographic....something that might have to be weened "out of the system",,,a disagreeable, caustic, degenerate dirt bag INGRATE ...

if you can't take it
means
you won't make it
 


Do you understand that? Whether you live or die makes no difference to us..no offense
 
an experiment is all about The Process
not the outcome

"no," I graph

                                                                 "See..See why we have to keep teaching you things?

I can tell he/it/they want a kinda "Yes sir" response-
not IN WORDS
but in
SENSES

"Respect,I believe it's something called "A Little Respect"
he/it/they Imbue

"...from PEOPLE that call me Dumbo?STILL?...after all these years ..."I graph

                                               "It's a nickname...it  just somehow stuck"   it,he/they say,

 


"Andrew
                                       Andy

                                                               Adrien."


                                                         




 

No comments:

Post a Comment