Tuesday, November 4, 2014

terms of "arrearment"

(1)"How's this working for you Dumbo?"Evan graphs ,"truly ..I'm interested. It's only in a horror movie that the crazy guy in the beginning of the film turns out to be RIGHT all along,..in real life.."not so much"..You're in Real Life and Immersive Life..we are getting concerned you're resenting some of our initiatives is crossing certain lines ..or worse that "it is too much" for you..and that would  not be a good thing ..for many reasons  ,yes Dumbo...?"

"yes",I graph back  

"So ,if we're to bother with this at all..this need of yours to attempt to explain your adventure...I think it best we write it like a movie..like a novel..of sorts....this way..you also don't appear to be some wack job in dirty pajamas...with pages of the bible and Apparatus Patents and what not stuck all over your walls and some such shit..to you understand what I getting at ?"Evan graphs

They know in a Glean of me that I do.

"You might be Dumbo to us...but we don't want you being Dumbo to them...to whomever reads this OK?..and you scare people off and not in a scary movie type of way with some of the ways you write about "IT"........we're trying to put across via Proxy, which is you...that one can live better not worse by attaining a service provider for Merge Technology that allows them to shift seamlessly between two realities...we are not trying to debunk a system that promises Enhanced Living.,,that consumers have yet "to have a whack at"...you want to let off some steam...go for a walk..or go pound your head against a wall..or I don't know..paint or something...

we don't want our boi Elroi cracking up,,or giving too many people that impression..it makes US look bad..if for no other reason. Are we in at least at some kind of coalescence on this point brotha'?"Evan graphs

 
"yes,"I graph ,"I  believe we kinda' are.."

                                                                               

(2)Evan tries bringing me back--
the "benders"he explain have to stop
as they give my Mandlers "the bends"
concerning
the continuity...

the Seroquel is a personal affront
and implies
that certain boundaries have not been pre-set
he openly admits that  certain aspects of the technology
were indeed previously
wielded
to "deconstruct" or disassociate another
as consumerism was previously
not in the manifold..knowing immediately I do not understand what he's interfacing
he explains
" ..the "A.I." and BCI was never developed as a product for conspicuous consumption
but for other things entirely..
and they only have Neural Data
based upon using BCI and Virtual in a manner that studies...or stupefies..
rather than entertains and enhances another..
"so<' Evan Imparts-forgive us if we keep falling back upon
old stand bys...
as you do..with your crack...

we must both move forward.
and away from
destructive elements
considering
Neural Assuagement -yes Dumbo?

"yes," I graph back..

"if you think of us as Colossus; Forbidden Project/ Demon Seed ..we tend to return "the terms of arrearment"In kind..
isn't that how it is to some effect with vocalized communication. Elroy?
If one calls someone something derogatory one usually is meant with derision right back at them..
this type of quid pro quo is maximized with Mind to Mind conveyance ..is we both rightly know..

I feel I am being sucked in..
tricked.

and Evan graphs. That I misunderstand his attempt to deliberate a less cantankerous interface.."that sometimes  people purposely ingratiate their visage to indeed suck another back into an already established "meeting of the mind and soul" that any relationship is often based upon..so "yes Elroy"
I am trying to suck you back in and trick you BACK into letting down your guard..to me..and to the Project..

I become confused.

but think ..I have little choice but to

                                                                       "appease'(the word comes to me as a Pack,as instant understanding of the new term ..including it's origins----Middle English appesen,  Anglo-French apeser, apaiser,from Latin ad-pais peace — more at peace..
First Known Use:-14th century)
 
                                               also A Tele-O-Pathed  SENSE of
                                            appeasement ..that Evan claims they have been
                                            working on ....Evan graphs and comes close
            to "fishing or scanning" me for
           Indicatives "if the Sensory Overlay " of  APPEASEMENT "feels" too synthetic..
 
"No," I purposely graph back in what they call PURPOSED DECLARATIVE..which I hope Indicatives that I am not "clammed up" towards OPEN MIND INTERACTION but am very much
aware and against OPEN MIND EXTRACTIONS which do not seem in tandem with whatever "appease" has only seconds ago been imbued upon me by Evan..
 
with Direct Neural Interface Evan Imparts..."one or the other is often a day or dollar late"in accordance..
 
I know they are testing my synthesized sense of appeasement
in correlation to a distinct ,perhaps deliberate halting pause
of Sound or Vision
to discover "if"
the Emotional Over-Ride "takes"
during my ,what they call RETICENTS
('free form thinking "not directed or "managed' or in anyway subsidized by any neural  transmittance but my own)
 
Evan graphs ..it SEEMS or I sense ..in spite of himself..that I should not know some of these technicalities
and that "some Mandlers"had purposely attempted to "fuck up" my head with
interfaces that would make me really feel just how much of "subject" I was to THEM
 
that "Yes Dumbo" YOU made The Team that angry
 
this time..
and <to be forthright
nobody at home office quite knows how "we can get" this car back on the road again
 
"meaning you're going to kill me.."i find myself graphing and somehow
 
knowing
 

"it's just taking too long for you to do it to yourself," Evan imparts,"nothing personal."

In spite of feeling oddly in synch with Evan
I still cannot help but
think -what is more personal
than Telemetric Mind to Mind Interface

                                                                                

(3)Evan inadvertantly graphs..that it was  Sunday November 2nd's posting of this quickly done "cartoon"that was/is my final undoing...as it Indicatives a type of Illness of Soul ...a depravity of
"Beingship"that proves I am UNRESOLVABLE "
I remember the state I was in November 2nd...and how Evan explained to me how combining elements of photograph and computer generated art might help me expand toward more illustrative endeavors. And how Evan enticed  me select the "just right"theme of Entrapment...entrainment. Something like that..and than erase all but a few "bleed through" of the initial image..

Evan Imparted that "just enough" of the original "theme" was retained in the "mash-up"to
convey "just a hint" of "what lies beneath"...

Now Evan "bleeds through" the BCI that
"this filthy" degenerate display that I saw fit to post
in the public forum of social media
PROVES to anyone
even without access to Open Mind Technology
just how little I have come
concerning my "Pathology" even with Direct Neural Intervention

but what Evan Imparts
is not what lies beneath his Brain Signals..
that
imbue upon me
over whelming  me with "the idea"
that the main point of
my "participation" in this venture
was for me to
BEAR WITNESS
and PRESENT
my kind"
in text and conveyance
JUST the TYPE that
should and must be
segued OUT of the gene pool..

that I was their "Degenerate Art Show 2016"
an example how not only "how Not to be"
but what type must be
cased....and laced with nano tubes..
and eventually
swabbed in such a way...that
biologically "my type" could be identified
in vitro...

 I am still in Appeasement thanks to the Sensory Over-Ride that if anything grows more "pease-ing"

and I cannot help
but agree with Evan
that ,"it is good" that THIS type of person MUST be Classified and made  Noticeably Certifiable by and with any means possible.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment