Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Tomorrowland

 Yes James,a friend of yours AND of OURS did contact US, on what I do hope was /is on YOUR behalf and asked me to explain to you that 'it might be a good idea" for you to every now and again REMIND your readers you are only bringing up certain matters best forgotten concerning certain tests for  demonstrative purposes...as WE don't want "things" presented in "formats" perhaps still in early  R & D getting too scary either for the receiver or sender of certain "themes" you are presenting...For THIS reason I suggested you bring the story and the characters DOWN a few notches so that  your tale might be a viable product...IF the timeline is readjusted (set in the near future) the leads can be in their 20's ...leads throughout the history of film are often in their 20's, as the target audience for fantasy ,for film (and may I remind you that I suspect that even your made up "take" on "straight to mind 5 sense TV is "probably"being developed  for this purpose and THIS PURPOSE ALONE-Fantasy) is this demographic..as I mentioned in my previous correspondence Evan Peters has shown interest in playing Evan Rainy and because of this I highly recommend the story takes place IN THE FUTURE...as I wrote NONE OF US want "the format" to BE nor GET too SCARY ,do we James?In this regard may I also suggest Adam Parker's role be expanded (  I see in my "Inner Vision " Robert Pattison)...THIS is HOW we "do it" in Dixie,nobody is trying to "change the world " here... just LIVING through IT is a feat in itself....
                                                                                                                                             Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment