Wednesday, November 5, 2014

"A Barry Lyndon" (Evan Saves the Day)

"Don't worry

Dummy

He says that to all" the boys"

They want me to call you Pino

or Petey

but I don't think

you've progressed to that Level...I think we're still stuck with

fuckin Dumbo ...don't you Pete?

why...cuz ONLY A DUMBO! would

type up that

rendition!

Only an Ingrate...

a scum bo

however

as he brambles on I glean

another reason entirely

that Try Christie was In da' house!

"yes Pinocchio..some of the Imbue is because you OWE us

signals

what a tether such as you

would call THE MONEY SHOT

and boy oh Boyhood!

did we get a nice Daily brotha"

when you Bowed Down to Tru with that "yes Sir,no sir busssssssssiness...BIG

BIG BUSINESS..

yessum...Virtual Reality is about being ageless,faceless..in the regard that one can chose ANY age ..or face ..VR is about Role Play...and also placing yourself in another's Visage....
to induce in me" some serious"

the

pictograms ...and Imagery stops..

and I receive information

in Pack form

condensed..wordless ...but more than words..

TRUTHS

although these truths are NOT MINE but THEIRS

the stories I am "packed"

mean nothing whatsoever

except to

what Evan refers to as "those socially worker" types

that keep chartings and gradients

TRACK of

what YOU decide to post Pino..or to yap about

The Folks who have A Say

in deciding if your FOUL enough PREY

that

THEY do not have to be too concerned--

"about "some type" of genuine telepathic or otherwise Intervention

from

real

angels or demons

and all that shit"

Evan graphs,"so if WE..if THEY decide to conduct for instance

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Pain Threshold Extractions upon you which

I suppose we both have gathered

has already begun?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...let Us Hope 'all that jazz" had ONLY to do with "the crack business"and not something else entirely..hmmmmmmmm

I rush to take down the G.H. Peto story

"no kiddo that AIN"T how this Pinball game works Sunshine...it's up it stays up..."Evan graphs,now as some version of Cheshire Cat and next

some

actor

they know I "go for"

my automatic response

is sexual in nature

'oh thank goodness there are still aspects of signal..

that won't put you out to pasture just yet..

but

to be on the safe side

I recommend the IMAGE OF"

HIM"

Imparts

the texture of Imbue not quite in synch with the presentation of "format"

but it quickly

angrily; BECOMES so

and I feel a new type of over lay come upon me

I look down and "see' myself in some type of garb that is like

"1840,1837....what do you care?"

a Voice ,like some Conductor..

states to

undo the G.H. Peto "leech"

we will do what we call

"A Barry Lyndon"

Don't graph any questions

Damien ...just type

the real story of your upbringing


CHAPTER 1.MY PEDIGREE AND FAMILY-UNDERGO THE INFLUENCE OF THE TENDER PASSION.


Since the days of Adam,there has been hardly a mischief done in this world but a woman has not been at the bottom of/Ever since ours was family(and that must be very near Adam's time-so old noble,and illustrious are the Barry's,as everyone knows )women have played a mighty part with the destinies of our race

I presume that there is no gentleman in Europe that has not heard of the house of Barryogue,of the kingdom of Ireland....




No comments:

Post a Comment