Thursday, November 13, 2014

5/8/12-Cole L.Cohen (notebook 25)


 
"they wanted me to do something to this actor...
something about the show he was in...
the opening credits...and this weird bit where this actor guy stares into space for like a million minutes...
also my team said HE's the one who had me "apped"
who supposedly did this to me....

 I left
snuck away
like in a movie..
 and cam e back to Trenton....
...
I thought "it" would end---- as I no longer worked at the Local City Paper that I had promised to write the article on Neuronautics

or about
this actor who supposedly disliked Neuronautics
and though not a Jew.
had according to them very "Jewie"sensibilities...
all level 4 Neuronauts gets pistols
I threw mine into a dumpster at Venice Beach...
..............................................................................
I was told if I discussed Neuronatuics with my family .
I would have no family left.
----------------------------------------
they also said my Family was of Ruiner stock
to have produced one such as me
and if I even think of returning to California
I will not be shot but tortured
for
not doing my job...not being loyal to the group.
----
doing something to this actor guy.....................
I see a shrink now I can't really talk to
he said I was what they call a Targeted Individual.....
maybe..
I began seeing my ex-
Nessa again..
who thinks I am just stressed because my article didn't "work out"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment