Friday, September 1, 2017

pennies /from heaven


INT- DORM - DAY
BRENDA SHARPE helps IVY SHAKER unpack.
IVY - You know ,I read about you in the Gotham Gazette. A piece by Max Fate ..You won the Little Miss Beauty Contest
my sister was in contests too.
BRENDA - Beauty contests?
IVY - Something like that. She died.
BRENDA- Oh I'm so sorry
IVY - She died for the right reasons ,so many die for the wrong ones
BRENDA - I'm confused
IVY - Oh dear .I do go on so when meeting new people.What's your major?
BRENDA - Computational Biology
IVY - Oh my, sounds so serious
BRENDA - Oh not really. What's yours ..Your major?
IVY - Public Relations. sounds so frivolous...compared to you.But I assure you it isn't...
1 Share
16 hrs ·
INT - GOTHAM UNIVERSITY DORM - DAY .
IVY SHAKER ,a "student"enters the room of BRENDA SHARPE ,a beautiful 20 year old student
IVY - Room 5150 ? This must be the place. I'm your new room mate.
BRENDA looks at the bed and desk beside her filled with every indication another room mate already lives there
IVY ( theatrically ,placing her hand to her mouth ) Oh dear, you haven't heard the news....

No comments:

Post a Comment