Thursday, September 7, 2017

which story is the right one - graphs the Mandler


THIS is how it is

always

and ALWAYS I am "told' ahead of TIME - which is wrong
what I should not SAY

but - for my sake - if only to keep me pretending it matters AT ALL
why i write this besides endless personality tests

I chose the wrong ones

I am treated so badly
so -"wrongly"
I think - parasympathetically , nervous system wise
I need to feel I keep 'doing something" to deserve it

I hate this
I hate "them"
I hate what was done to me to "prep" me to be
this

I have nothing to look back on that was not some type of easter egg
laid down to be used
as a hunt for response 10 ,15 years later

-what's in it for me?

well - the threats -
-------things is -death - even a slow one would be better then this
and I'm not kidding..

just the same the tasking keeps me busy
and I go to the
"What Would You Do?"
of Narrative Response

INT - PROXY CYBER - DAY
We see dozens of computer screens that decode MINDY SEER'S vision
She is INT - BOARD MEETING - MORNING 
at Compo Cola
She is -unaware- that 2 weeks ago a "head hunter" spike her beverage with dextran fluorescents to allow her neural signals to be read.
MINDY looks around the room
There is more going on here.The bio tech . The bio terror in her cells also allows Greater Good Testing to modulate her brain state and "speak to her " mind.
" Ponny pipp shop .Pim. Vacky. Penis. Hoe Down. Leper. Skepper . Choo Choo.."
We go CLOSE on MINDY and see fear in her eyes. Panic.
She is going mad.
A COLLEAGUE jokingly snaps his fingers in front of her .
MINDY 'snaps out of it" and tries to present herself as sane.
And in doing so - appears mad.

LikeShow more reactions
Comment

BOB - AAAARP..ARP ..ARP ( making a gesture with his hands on throat going down ) So how's the world on a wire web going..any interesting eye to eye
TRU (pointing to display of a PROXY's decoded vision ) have a look yourself
BOB sees a fist coming at him
from the point of view of an "app-ed pupil"
enjoying it.
BOB - How are the haptics?
TRU - (tossing BOB a headset ) like being there
BOB turns away from the computer screen
closes his eyes,for a moment he jaunts back like he's been punched in the face.
Quickly he snaps off the headset.
TRU - buh Buh Buh Boyfriend problems in Biloxi has Little Man Tate..One of ours..The Boyfriend...Dumbshit can't even figure it out.Been reading his mind for 3 days to see if Bushy Blonde even chums the idea..
(turning to BOB) so you're here for the BCI /A.I. Conference where we publicly speculate this shit will be ready in 10 to 15 years ..like we did 15 years ago
BOB (laughing ) and 15 to 20 years before that..

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
INT - PROXY CYBER- DAY .
TRU CHRISTIE - We find the Proxy must be told several stories and their neurobiology heightened in such a way the dupe keeps going and doesn't jump in front of a car or something while we're collected vital signs via the dextran fluorescents and such we injected into their blood stream during their many forays with the University Hospitals participating in this work.
Mindy can you bring up Dumbo's feed. Thank you. Now if you'll notice Dumbo is right back to what we call the Venus in Blugenes rendition from several years ago. Watch how the dumbfuk responds on his daily jaunt to the mini mart where he sees well- our take on venus -in Blue Jeans.

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
INT - PROXY CYBER - NIGHT
The TEAM goes over DENNY PACE's posts. BLOOM is 'in the dog house"
VALERIE - Phoned in is not the word. I suppose it is Evan's fault.
BLOOM - i underestimated him or over estimated him. But this sure as hell ain't my fault. I thought you said he was raised a certain way to go with this. Over bearing mother ..molested at whatever by one of our guys ...head dunked in a pool at five ..what's the deal..
VALERIE - he was Bloom..I assure you.

LikeShow more reactions
Comment

Jim Bloom shared his post.
June 4
INT- PAEROSOL PICTURES- DAY
besides writing i spend about 3 hours a day at Proxy Cyber being photographed .I am a model.but not in your usual sense.i am the opposite i reckon of what your idea of male model is.i am one of the ugliest men on earth especially when my team gives me the right dose-ing of Hzs to pump up my calcium ions .face gets big as a volleyball.eyelids ,lips ,nose swell up all puff and potato.small price to pay Proxy Cyber says to be a "There But for the Grace " case to be complied into this algorythim to make what they call Forms of the Future.Holograms gonna look just like me and be beamed down in market squares and restaurants and thoroughfares and stuff so you dear reader can feel better about your own visage.Also Proxy Cyber gonna make a whole bunch of robot type Types that do the same stuff..gonna look like me too.right down to their yellow teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment