Monday, September 4, 2017

INT - ROOM ( Gotham City ) -Residential Housing - NIGHT

BLOOM appears before DENNY PACE not too small ( how Proxy hate when one Tele- Projects in a tiny manner and not too big as to show the Proxy you have so little regard for their recent -dailies - you can't be bothered trying to ebb yourself into available negative spaces one sees beyond Atopment) as a thin man in sketchy grey with a face as white as lightness...no features except a yellow and red flower. Features of any kind 'make" a Proxy reflect - he reminds me of style - and Bloom wanted DENNY only to focus on his Mentorship.

BLOOM - What's the problem Den Den? You want Jim Gordon round' here? i'm disappointed ...and a little ashamed for you not having what it takes to live outside the lines.

DENNY - I hate it here {>DENNY thought to BLOOM <}

INT - THE NARROWS

We see BLOOM on headset looking at the Halfway House 's spottie walls.

BLOOM - I need to know how the scum of Gotham live , talk and think Denny Pace and you are my eyes and ears. When the Deep Purple falls Little Man you shall thank me for not setting you up in comfort for there will be NONE. None at all. I am conditioning you to be able to live without so when the Without Comes you will be already With It.

INT - HALF WAY HOUSE - EVE

DENNY - I don't believe you anymore Bloom. I think you just want me to
be hidden somewhere ..I think you get off on watching me suffer..

INT - THE NARROWS

BLOOM "thinks to Denny "
to make him hear ,feel and see him

"I feel your suffering Denny so when the garden is destroyed i shall know how to create an Enway with none..So i shall know how to create a New Way without the filthy vermin that has made your life so hard.."

INT - HALF WAY HOUSE - EVE

"Yesterday you told me those In The Narrows were the special ones and those with all things all the time were the vermin'

INT - THE NARROWS - EVE

BLOOM smokes some crack and thinks it to DENNY

BLOOM - I am making you have to think for yourself kiddo...
so i can get a Glean about what Denny thinks about with nothing but him in me.

INT- HALF WAY HOUSE -EVE

DENNY ( outloud ) I hate you Mister Bloom and your sick games ..I don't care about you ..I want a normal life.

BLOOM inhales the crack

DENNY goes limp

BLOOM - This is as normal as it's gonna get chip...

No comments:

Post a Comment