Friday, September 1, 2017

PART TWO - Why a Town NEEDS a Guy Like Jim Gordon
INT - The House of Gordon- EVE.
JIM GORDON and his wife ORLEAN sit on the patio drinking beer.
JIM - I'm convinced the made me police commissioner now because they knew .
ORLEAN - If you say anything you're done as commissioner...don't fight battles you can't win .let Rivic's men do what they do and you work the traditional police work you were hired for
JIM - They're criminals Orlean.The cops. And not the criminal strike and shoot bullshit they have us protesting against..something far worse ..
ORLEAN - Somethings are what they are and are what they always have been ...in some ways you're a child
JIM - You don't understand Orlean .These cops are working for Rivic Security not Gotham. Have you any idea what they are protecting with Rivic?
ORLEAN - The truth is I don't want to know and the truth is I don't think you should be speaking about it much either ..nobody likes a narc..especially not a cop ..people who talk like this end up at the bottom of the Gotham River.
JIM gets up annoyed.
ORLEAN - Oh ,you'd rather speak to that little whore then me
JIM - at least he doesn't sound like he's on their side.
ORLEAN - he's on his own side Jim. he's on whatever side the money is .Just like the cops on Rivic's payroll.
JIM - there'd you'd be wrong .The cops are in it because they believe it The New Way
ORLEAN - Funny ,you never bothered asking me if I believe in the New Way
jIM - I don't have to .you're with me (kissing her )I'll be back early.

No comments:

Post a Comment