Monday, September 4, 2017

INT- POLICE STATION - DAY

MAYOR ELAIN HUSK sits across from POLICE COMMISSIONER  JIM GORDON
DR . JONATHON CRANE is beside the MAYOR

DR. JONATHON CRANE - I sat in on your Cyber Crimes course and must say I was impressed however I do not believe you're seeing the bigger picture. Let's say someone was in fact conducting preliminary Artifical Intelligence testing in Gotham. and this Kenny Lace was not just another delusional I don't believe we have any right to intefere with such a venture.

ELAINE HUSK- I'm certainly not saying this type of research is taking place Jim but I agree with Dr. Crane that if it was it might be in our best interest to leave it alone and concentrate on real crimes not..

JIM GORDON - if someone is aiming accoustic weapons at our citizens without their consent and I doubt very much would consent to being someone's guinea pig this is a very real crime.

DR. JONATHON CRANE - Have you ever heard of neuronautics Jim? Known to use often quite severe but effective meants of curing another of personality disorders

JIM GORDON - Of course I have heard of Neuronautics Dr. Crane

ELAINE - Then of course you know Neuronautics contributes about 27 million dollars to Gotham University and another 20 more to the Gotham Cultural Commitee.

No comments:

Post a Comment