Tuesday, September 5, 2017

THE SEEDS ( Batman vs )

I'm not experiencing 'the stories" anymore
not really
It's habituation
and I got nothing else
guy who hears voices - sees things..got dystonia from the "testing'/torture
can't very well go for a nice roam
outwest..

of course I'm tempted
and goaded

OOOOOOOO the Life you have missed out on Jim!

OOOOOOOO the Places you could have gone

in a way
it's the worse then the entrainment
- even the physical parts

a life missed out on

-but I've been out and about "in the field - electromagnetic and otherwise "
with "the community players " playing Cousin Kevin to my Tommy Walker to
"evoke a response"

PROBLEM IS
every single interaction is about humiliation
and disgrace.

- I cannot "play the type of Bloom" they wanted
because I have been calculatedly diminsihed to Follow
the tether..

what they expected to happen is beyond me
-
I hate being alive
I cannot sit up right
I feel only the tremors and pulse
and feedback to my repulsive-ness as a person

- It gets me
this version of Bloom they help me pen up the feed to nowehre
as the way Scott Snyder drew Bloom
we ain't exactly talking "out and about "
but a rather disgusting awk ward and yes - dystonic - man with NO FACE
and no back story cept' -

- use him , he was on the way to Potter's Field anyway

- He just should have been buried there- years ago rather then be dosed with "The Seeds"

- what gets me is no matter what I write
or draw or mold Scott Snyder's Mister Bloom into
Scott Snyder - who owns the character has drawn him and written him as
a hideous person with childlike intentions
-
He wants to knock down the "power elite"
and return Gotham to some sort of stone age -
no power, no lights....no rulers but "his gang"
-
yet this "gang' already runs Gotham
not Jim Gordon
-
how does this Human test subject - literally on the way to Potter's Field
rule over "his minions"?
Remote Neural Monitoring and Mind Control
( he's given the Seeds - bio tech - to a select few)

But this man - a derelect -
( I am represented as such a person online thanks to art)
wants to rule and is allowed to
but he has nothing to him but RAGE
nothing more
-
rage and Hate ..no solutions ..no humor ...no nothing

- like me - at this point -
I dig it



No comments:

Post a Comment