Wednesday, February 15, 2017

very wealthy patrons (Batman vs Bloom )

it's about playing with someone
and we should all understand that in a way we are all being played with
the Facebook and Instagram and Twitter all take advantage of our desire to be heard..
to be included in something -known ..etc

so some of what I say about -the game= being played with me and other targeted individuals
might not be as difficult to understand as those doing the "gaming" might think

-
some of the things I have been asked to do lately -as it concerns the writing
are stranger than usual
...strangest of all - my being asked to rewrite a volume of the Batman series
where Bruce Wayne is benched and the Police Commissioner ,Jim Gordon -is given the suit
-
I am not a follower of comic books
I am not sure what lead up to Bruce Wayne being -retired..
as it concerns the writing - I listen to the Voice to Skull and just transcribe the 'theme " of the day
-
what was odd is that for the first time ' the team' wanted me to focus on a linear plot
-even asking me to buy the comic book
25 bucks ..no big deal
and the villain's name is Mister Bloom
so -my name being Bloom - -well-- one likes to see their name
-
I was just psyched to have the Mandlers -for once - maybe teach me to write like other people do
this happens -this happens etc etc
-some of the stories I write are started one year ..picked up 2 years later..
at first I thought this blog would serve as evidence that I was targeted..
than -  well - I just got lost in the activity
nobody cares about Targeted Individuals  - nobody who is important  enough to actually stop human research lifts a finger
- I always wondered why
until I saw the amount of money this research receives
and furthermore -saw in my own writings ( and doings around town ) how much influence this tech has to incite behavior
- exhibit A
why in God's name would someone write for 6 years str8 in a bog
without any concern for publishing
-
which brings us back to Batman
-obviously Batman is a brand that is not mine
I initially saw the -rewriting of the comic book -less than 50 pages long
-as an exercise
(do you see in some ways how important a Blog or a post is -when one is -allowed - to write whatever one pleases..
this is not freedom of speech so much as 2 billion people speaking ,tweeting,typing at once...that -nobody gives a damn )
I could write that I am being secretly held captive and tortured for years online
and nobody would hear or do a thing
-TRUST ME
-
well I begin rewriting Batman 50
in my own words
the villian you see has no back story
and my team suggests I give him one
based on a short passage that occurs mid book
about children being paid outlandish prices to create art out of flowers to sell to very wealthy patrons

 

No comments:

Post a Comment