Thursday, February 9, 2017

kin- yon ,can-yon , man -yon


Stately, Evan Rainy as Buck Henry in Gore Vidal's Myra Brekinridge  came-as if-  from the stairhead, bearing a bowl of lather on which a mirror and a razor lay crossed. A yellow dressinggown, ungirdled, was sustained gently behind him as "it" and all this "this " represented to me. Str8 to Cortex this Vortex of Variables to make me reach for my member to sense if it had been "The Skin Your In-ed" like they keep threatening  if I keep 'running off with the ball " . Evan as Buck ,now 'that guy whatshisname in "There Will Be Blood "  held the bowl aloft and intoned as if I were Dano ,Paul


—Get up Bitch  .Come up, you fearful Jesuit!


of course -THEY-are not the -ones- 'in the field' who have to simulataneously mask the 'product" and also -sell - the product's effectiveness-as both a weapon and means of 'cognitive enhancement"
-the 8th Floor Social Media page -a virtual Miss Kinion to my Charly Gorden /Jim Gorden -or Elsa..
or Elsa they ply  (the word 'Proxy Cyber" uses is -stack) one's senses with so much data -so much synthetic sensory perception you basically lose your mind with -this (the writing) helping you unload the burden of being a Proxy
luckily the 'Mandlers" are all about -keeping it as unreal as possible -so one is more often than not -Game..
however -as my 'team" steers me ever closer to another rehab ( and we ain't just talking about that talk talk -you think you're so unique
ha ..all a' youz 3 outcomes
prison
institution or death! ...ribble rable costing -out of pocket as much as 1500/day
(oooooh you had better learn to maintain Dumbo !)
no not that kinda' rehab ..
but a Respitory Rehab Elder Care like Thing
for my not knowing or not caring to 'plug it up .Carry Copper sponge in sock -at all times with "stem" in other ..in case of a pat down
in case some case worker type not too keen on Dumbo
decides to take you in -for a spell..for all the trouble you cost us..
..."all it takes is what Dumbo? 3 minutes to weave  a suitable stopper so the melted crack don'tslip down you like it do
lazy monster...to cause this grimace-ing groking
of irreversible damage to one's lung-age
-not exactly the type of advert we was expecting ...kind a throws a bit of Dark Days not Dark Knight on the whole thang ?.Huh Dummy?
but don't let the Mandlers fool ya' as they have fooled me over and over with their peddle to the metal Mandling
they demand an on demand demonstration of Real Time Vibe that can "play" as 'dat just be some Jimbo Jive " druggie talk
better be Boy..
and that includes -just enuf damage to the trachea tract from using that
Hear Me ittle Brotha?
better  Shine Shine Shine little Diamond on your required annual check up to cast doubt in all caps
on every single word you say
(and -as I have said - if one doesn't say "it" -let the extra- ousity of being a man-ed man OUT -one loses their mind in no time at all )
-it's fine fine fine youi be taken as a junkie flunky -I wanna write - a zine type
uh huh
except to the myriad of investors  (inside ,inside trading Ex-perps) who are making abundle off this -Testworld Technology
Thankfully  (or maybe not so much anymore
in deed
stopper/coil/filters are not my 'thang' when a piece of white matter glistens in a plasticine housing
as if shouting like Mandlers on high
"Let me in
Let me In"
-
the Mandlers are only too happy to help steer the stories to Anarchy-ies Far ,Far Away
or any template that contains nuance of residual brain damage in my prose that these weapons do in fact exist and harm another incriminetally...thought ! if used in quite another mode
do so smarten up Dumbo
and activate him to such merriment in the streets ,pubs and pedestrian walks -The Prophet of Proxied Lives -but my doesn't he look so much better than yesterday
-
do not think for one moment I go Action-ie for Proxy Cy to not have my looks be peptide with calcium flux or the long drawn swell of discombobulates facial nerves vexed into countenances no man should face
but it all goes together somehow
the further I am out on a limbic Longmire of Imbued Penny Dreadful fedful of Black Sails and Melancholia like euro Dread of Subtext that sometimes cause me to over do my dosing a dossin must do to remain alive
the better I am a living another day
-
so many characters have been transmitted atop my own
I cannot keep count
Str8 to Cortex Tv
is not (for now ) for everyone -except Human Factors testing
so the subject can be far removed from the rote readings of time and temperature
and pre neural firing or what intent based on what attentionality this Grok-ker or that one is diming into one's juke-box of Jew Boi Blue Boi
on any given sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment