Tuesday, February 7, 2017

I am reminded that
my troubles which stem from my inability to properly twine copper wire from brillo like paddings to mitigate the losses in the shorter and shorter span of my bearing witness to the changes of me thinking from arbitrary to bianary so long as I am 'agree ' to my initial willingness in offering up
tangible and manage-able ways of ushering the populace into the "showers"of a singular imagining of
a world with less people in it
by way of 'comic book' hooks that insinuate that -the stranger and stranger world events a' coming
are cosmic and /or consumer oriented to take the YOU out of the equation of a grand social engineering project that
wishes I and many,many others in the field of playing fiddle while the titanic sinks
to convince one and all that far from the most of us being turned to salt and sediment for the new garden to flourish
as I type
as you speak in tweet or veer left or make a pass a colleague
YOU-like  I whose every cell has been besot with biotech that allows your very being-ness to be collected -memories ,indisychrocies ,loves ,hates and likes
is being \has been recorded for all posterity
a posterity that only demands seppuku like removal
of that husk it for far too long has been asked to dwindle in
when in a New World -a New Way you cannot even fathom
in the limits of The Long Now we have all been steeped in for over 6 decades
you must feel it
you do you do!
needs only you believe
YES there is so much more once this ALL YOU CAN BE is released from this cage
we call a body
but than what is it?
and what are one's Neural Heights of Yes I Believe in the New Way when the body only cries in pain ,in poverty in let me go
---
life and that afterlife that is true not there UP THERE
but HERE right here on earth
in a Singular Magical Fashion
just as soon as you like ME with just a little more Mentoring and Steering offer up my YES I CAN
YES I AM  entire-ity of SELF in all FEARLESSNESS and ALL -ITY OF "AM-Ness"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment