Sunday, February 26, 2017

go jonas

I watch the end of the movie the giver" half the movies I watch r placed on stop cuz handlers sense thru my senso I am being stirred up and not by mandlers..
at the end of the movie the guy named Jonas breaks the emf tower
and everyonebecomes  Human
basically cuz they're not exposed to this poison wireless stuff making us all
Human ecology experiments
and feel like the movie wants me to
all shiny happy for 2  minutes or so
my mood heightened with the swell of incidental music
and " go Jonas!" spirit
than the movie fades to black and some pop song people walk out the theater to
..
than I'm like this unseen electro magna Jonas broke
the same dudes made movie the giver and service provider netflix-Nicky mind
as might a handler with direct neural interface
be spending trillions creating and perfecting the very same stuff Jonas just destroyed
maybe 2 -3 minutes manipulated "go Jonas " is all we should be allowed
or need 

No comments:

Post a Comment