Monday, February 13, 2017

D.C. Komix

I now work for the Committee of Cosmic Karmatix
and write only for The 8th Floor Social Media ,
The 8th Floor Search Engine and all that such ownings on in fact entail
-much ,much reading and taking of data big and small
and in ways dear reader ( the 3 or so readers that read my Hz induced hypergraphic documentations of crimes of our times against men such as myself -targeted as mere husk for
neurobiological studies - In Vivo! ewwww
-yes You 3! besides the several hundred greedy
seekers of output the 8th Floor has taken since it's Inception ! nasty buggers!)
I ,Samuel Butler great grandson of Smedley
-at least according to The 8th Floor DNA Aunt -Ester-ie Bank
shall risk not just life and limb but what is left of my very sanity -tinkered with daily by Men who Tear and Tear at Goats
...I am Remotely Viewed in all my fine ,lean
naked-ousity
which I am forced weekly to lean into other men for neural reads
by the Men who Man other men for such vicarious kicks ,screams and pleasure!
Not only do my Remote Neural Monitors see through my eyes
and hear through my eyes
but they feel through my flesh the Feelies of of hands,hands and fingers and thumbs of my body
sold in the streets of Memfis Ohio and in Cabins in the Woods and Hostels from Singapore to St. Petersburg
 

No comments:

Post a Comment