Sunday, February 12, 2017

The Facetaker - Str8 to Cortex

it's all about whatever a Mandler -graphs - it is at any given minute
and it's all about minutes
as much as it's about milliseconds in regard to reaction of neurons to all stimuli be it  'incepted" via the computer human interface or how one reacts to one's own thoughts
or whatever interaction you might find yourself in be it "street theater" like scenarios or the ever marginalized interpersonal reactions a human subject rigged to something artificial and all knowing
a human subject still chooses to have with others.
Others -for the most part want -not quite so much to do with a person who believes they are an unwilling 'participant" in brain research or neuro-weaponry
either because they believe it -all too much -or the other way around
Think of this way -if you can -or will try to wrap your head around my (and many ,many others ) situation
you're this guy or gal wearing Google Glass in vitro
-a tape recorder -for complex industrial strategists -tinkering with you with the -not just permission -but insistence of -the tippy top
who very much want ( and to be honest) possibly need to spin this horror show round the block
all the while kicking the tires
Hard..to see if something goes POP

I have popped on many ,many occasions since this "venture" began many.many years ago
luckily university hospitals ,corrections and the legal system are all over this tech
to -take you in - when something goes haywire -to either push the situation into clinical or threshold studies -to make sure every damn precipitated "event" is exploited too it's very furthest  potentials
-
to some extent -I am (or was ) encouraged to keep a running account of my
situation -as it helps -brand- the product -to those 'in the biz" of "off grid "as substantial
and also brands a Targeted Individual (a TI) as loony ,druggy and jack shit crazy
-to keep the wide range of 'brain map "  projects going unhindered
one hand feeds the others
and unlike -in days of Turing and such - no files need be shredded
in case any -good guy - comes forward (not optioned -Limited Op - style to so
and say WTF-in spite of what you might believe this guy is human and not just some piece of collateral damage for -everything under the sun
-virtual reality, A.I. ,neuromorphic algorythems for the coming "robot revolution"
and most of all - terror
I am terrified all the time
afraid I am writing against the "tool" in a way that might have me clipped
-I cannot afford to sway too far from the -script - pumped into my Mind's Eye
too much
(as I find myself doing more and more ) because -a TI -used for Neural  Narrative like renditions
also -has the duty - of fictionalizing the entire situation into fodder
for TV and Film -so that perhaps -always - this bizarre technology will taken ONLY as
"limited series " event..
a better man would have leaped from a tall building in a single bound years ago
but I am Everyman
whose will to live in spite of -perhaps being part of the problem - of fictionalizing my
hardship into "paperback writer " -Have a Look-Like Share Comment
billdibunk -as might you dear reader - do not judge me too harshly
-A man filled to the brim with information,ideas ,sight and Mind to Mind meanderings
of both men and machines who -better and better - THINK -like men
MUST write of their predicament -as best they can - or go fuckin mad as Donnie Darko
without a good soundtrack

-
I am on something or other..
-it helps ...and it doesn't -
most of all it "helps the team " understand how -street type -drugs -might best be made
frequency based
to best Ket - a way the Mean-ness in Men
and -so forth and some such
-to suggest too often there are not perks to be Mandled - and used as one might an organic TV set
chemistry set..
would be unfair to my service providers who often go well beyond -the line of duty
to trip me -this way -that way -and any which way they can algorythem up to a type of
illumination that indeed must sometimes be dimmed to Dumbo
to keep me going -and the trillions of buck -a roonies - mining minds globally for
everything they can get
-so in a Singular Time -
they can get rid of us without much trepidation nor redundancy
-
oh yes..this is the one part of the story they very much want me to keep my mitts off..
(unfortunately -as we go along - nearly everything I say seems to be daunting to Mandlers
who now accuse me of -a type of -unsportsmanship - that borders
on -reason
and other words that rhyme -with such
luckily -for now (2/12/2017) I am reassured such -feedback - is mainly to Heighten
my engagement in this mutual experience
so "teams" might discover -just how far- one might be able to push Str8 to Cortex TV
without a "Proxy" having a complete and irreversable psychotic break
Live Hard /Play Hard /Die Hard
and 'the Sooner the Better Dumbo" -joke - my Mandlers
than alter the Hzs directed at the nano bio steeped in my neural tissue
from Joke to a type of Fear that I must say
Clears one's palatal myclonus to full on tremor -zero to 80 style- in "Seconds (1966)
or far ,far worse
-The Facetaker -
Coming Soon straight to cortex -in less time than you think

 

No comments:

Post a Comment