Wednesday, February 8, 2017

raised outside the narrows

bloom lives in the narrows
not because bloom was  brought up in the narrows the mandlers explain
shoving some temporary backstory down my throat still tingling from the one koke over the line
-doings
whick according to mandlers is bloom's duty in 'the piece ' as -a type of real life /real time -action 'hero'/villain
the bloom keeps fuk-in up
for all involved
which mandlers inform me via synthetic telepathy was very much expected
as bloom was not brought up to in fact -work - the narrows -of gotham
but raised everyman style
precisely so his duty -indeed -using whatever new chemical 'potions' perhaps used by the big wigs in gotham
to keep those gotham has always consider 'lessors' scrambling as mister bloom does -although lately -not -at all in the right measure-for a quick high
rather than a piece of -the pie

because bloom has been indoctrinated into the merge program that indeed allows his vitals,thoughts and perceptions to transmit to various teams
quite curious as to what new vials of vile-dom have been cobble -potted into the mean streets of gotham
he serves a quite unique purpose that allows researchers to understand down to the very molecule remotely what latest poisons are being peddled to the youth of gotham
Twas there a reason u dumb kunt ?graph the mandlers
Dumbo was asked to seek -well.at least - a facsimile of Augustine HCL
I wonder...
or is none of this quite adding up?

MUST WE WASTE THE MOMENT AND REVISIT BLOOM
IN HIS YOUTH -SUBURBAN TO HIS VERY HAIRCUT and SWIMMER'S BUILD
-oh how very must Bloom wanted nothing to do with his trappings of Gotham Garden Like McMansion Development s
-and how this Trouble in Mind he so sought and was in fact in so many ways promised by the TV
that made all things -grown up- tinged with Miami Vice

-the main mandler sorta'
breaks in
-might be a good idea someone takes down -the yap bout -where a guy so -put upon - like dumbo -gonna go
to start over- a busboy/ a grocery bagger /programmed to attend 2 aa meetings again shite
as -some form of LIKEABILITY is kinda'the KEY here
which is one of the reasons we asked you to never put up the jpegs that portray u as compromised
in visage by way of mandlers making u see just how damn ugly your thoughts are to a project quite  in the making since you sir douchebag-who in my opinion we shoulda' simply killed off in 1994-

my  mind  is  still  in a  muddle
I can't take down what I barely remember putting up
my Free Will is tantamount to the study of cybernetics
no matter that time and time again my very thinking -and thus acting -to move so far away from this ten mile radius
and those who "keep me" -cue me and have indeed made me this MisterBloom
that I guarantee you has quite quite little to do with my volunteering to be 'app-ed"
or warehouses for decades
---and boy oh boy was this -idyllic - 'suburban childhood' they speak of
anything but a glorified Skinner's Box
of neuro linguistic under pinnings to make me something just a wee bit more reactive than a druggie scumbag in his 40's who is put off by the limited offerings available for a mid life -clean up your act-3rd act
that unfortunately -I find myself wanting no part of
regardless of all the  comic book add ons they might add to "my story"
that was never
since even before my conception mine -very much at all...

upon thinking this -aloud
and thus to Mandlers
who thusly think back
but not with words upon my temporal lobe I cannot block
nor visions atop my visual cortex I cannot block even with my eyes sized shut
but with the most horrible pain in my upper mandible
-oh what a fright I must look-I think as I feel the pressure upon my 3rd facial nerve tingle with PUSH
and raise my phone to take a snapshot

-
DON'T -the Mandlers graph..their tone filled with a disappointment I am meant to feel as my own
-a Better Man
(not YOU Mister Bloom)
would no some of the corrections we perform upon you are between us

No comments:

Post a Comment