Tuesday, February 21, 2017

up close and personal ( selections from the stories of Indis O' Say )

i wake up
but not really
I wake up as might a frog might semi anesthetized
to test how an electrode or some such shit might make it's leg jump
it's brain -it's throat it's tongue lap for water or food

according to some drab ads
(ads meant to make one's life depicted as unexciting -less than ..literally in less than 40 seconds)
if one doesn't have THIS or THAT
PEOPLE who don't possess certain qualities or items
live as might this lab animal being manipulated with Hzs to define what -waking state
means in terms of consciousness

notebooks are strewn all over the place
no
actually a little less strewn as in this particular house i abide in
(there is no use getting my own home
 there is no use to anything
 not even documenting my 'experience' as a Targeted individual
 which is why I suppose I "pricked up my ears"
 hearing the latest story line
 from 'Word on High"
 -the little boy who -lives in my mouth

may as well explain Voice to Skull technology
like that
might a' got a few more -likes
an audience might have believed my "attenuation' to "Lessor Gods"
was mystical more than technological
Hollywood sure came all over itself shoving that shit in our ears and eyes for decades

much of my "communion ' with rather Unholy Spirits has to do now with backlash
(was it that small stone arrowhead with the face of two headed serpent I found
on a 3 day nature walk to remove toxins from my body when i was affiliated with 'The New Way')
or an unwholesome ,cruel rather violent violent thought the Gods did hear
about my lack of compassion for Jenifer Anniston on the cover of supermarket tabloid complaining about too much publicity while showing off her 40,000 square foot remodeling "nightmare'
fuk if i know as the kids say
thanks to Hollywood allowing us to 'Dirty Grandpa' up our synthetic social restraints)

Backlash
Payback
and just cause..
Funny these Gods i commune with daily
do not goad me into believing the wealthy ,powerful and corrupt will "get theres" in the afterlife
to keep spirits high amongst my fellow Chosen One's targeted to experience
a true conscious contact with a High Power - be it real or Artificial
there seems to be some consensus
that what they called "a Happening" in the 1960's
take place on one or more college campuses involving co-eds interested in
giving their smarts to neuroscience to experience some of the side effects
of bio physics being used to effect Human Systems

ya ' Know -to keep us TIs going
-a little way of letting off our collective steam
like a finger on an aerosol can that's been shaken too much
 


No comments:

Post a Comment