Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Walter Egan - Magnet And Steel (1978)







INT -SECTION 8 SENS8 HOUSING for TROUBLED PERSONS - NIGHT
Meanwhile in Memfis Ohio
PHILLIP KAZARIAN wakes up on the wrong side of Able
(directly to camera)
I ain't the type of super hero you gonna see on the front of
a T-Shirt
I lack the qualities of Man-son or Bundy
I do wonder if this was why DAMIEN and BLOOM asked me to sit this one out
the last thing we need
representing MEMFIS is a fat Kike
so I told Damien -I'd sit this one out
I didn't always look as I do now
let alone live this way
A BLOTCH ,A SPLOTCH APPEARS ON MY HANDS
but it began
as things so magical in
tragic do with a misunderstanding on my part
what was going on
i like you
believed I was mad
A BLOTCH , a Splotch appeared on my chest
and next the physical
effect became the least of my problems
a problem
we
hope quite soon you shall
mull over as one might
Gwyneth Paltrow discussing the problems she is having with her
gardener..or some director ..or some some shite that
Trends
in Better Homes
and Guard them..

No comments:

Post a Comment