Tuesday, June 20, 2017

My mind goes smitten
I am seriously gonna die soon
and it's fuckin cool in a movie way
like even if you only know it
-this shit I be yakking about - hearing seeing shit..learning shit ( yo I'm a fair guy during Resting Potential ...)
well

you're like this nobody except to researchers be like watching you like some rat they found with like a human face or something
so you're like real special till they just kill you....or you kill yourself
(the later-- these dudes hate me and would probably rathe rshoot themselves then have me go off in some James Bond way ...be shot ,knifed..but dude the strangest way is this Face taker shit they keep laying on me
dude they even make me see this GUY in trees...
spoooky is right...but kinda' cool
cuz' if i come to a face taker end i swear to God ( oh they don't believe in that shit which is why it be kinda weird when they go Kabbalah on your ass) well

this Facetake rstuff..they take BIG TIME SERIOUS - (i know...you're still like thinking - pocks on his back..eww..i can't read this ..i see pocks..

YO DUMBFUCK what you think we're trying to understand here.
- boy...


in side
my

-- get it semiotics and shit man


-well the facetaker.....

No comments:

Post a Comment