Tuesday, June 20, 2017

The RETURN! of DR. PAYUS!

INT - LAB - NIGHT!

( I bow down to myself.I mean selves right - uh Reader...please...
trying to work all angles to do this "I am sick weirdo " stuff so YOU Can FEEL Gwateful or something - I ain't Jim Bloom and shit..seriously
yo- I ain't no rocket scientist but
-Hey that's How YOU DumbFucks git' all Illuminated of some such shit
- i mean lokk
these Dudes got you all praying to some dead guy comes back to ...
well anyway presumed reader..
OH COME ON MANDLERS no one be reader this but

"Beth " you still with us?'
good..
good...


I stand - sloped over - my posture is a fright ! eeee gads!
and spin around three times sticking my finger up
ONE
now TWo
now THREE cavities on my person
did I mention I have pock marks all up and down my back and buttocks and that my buttocks is as flabby as a ...

How am i doing CHANGE AGENTS!
can Scott S...make Mister Bloom even more Semiotic Now
of THIS equals THIS ..

wella wella wella
........
I sit in my fetid room
and see a silverfish squir,,,,


No comments:

Post a Comment